Aquaphor Lip Repair SPF 30
Good

Aquaphor Lip Repair SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #572 out of 862 in Lip Balm

June 18, 2015

This is the ONLY thing that works for severely chapped lips! (The pharmacists ALWAYS recommend it!)

August 08, 2014

HORRIBLE product. It may work for people who want minimum hydration, a greasy feeling on the lips, and major irritation, but it completely flopped for me. I bought it mainly for the SPF 30 (a relatively high amount for a drugstore lip product) and because I love the original Aquaphor for lips and dry patches (I have eczema). While that sun protection factor is great, the texture was so thin and slippery that it got all over my mouth and surrounding area. The applicator is okay (the usual slant tip to a squeeze tube), but the formulation is horrendous. I tried to stick it out for a couple hours after initial application, but then I experienced a lot of irritation and itching on and around my lips, so I had to wash it off. I didn't want to waste it, so now I use it as a foot salve at night (it's okay for that, but not worth the price if you're not going to use it on your lips). My advice: eschew this product at all costs and buy the original Aquaphor instead- it's so much more hydrating, non-irritating. Plus, it's slightly more inexpensive.

Chou-87 added a new review for