Arbonne Baby Herbal Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

A light, water-repelling ointment that gently relieves baby from sore, dry, chapped skin. Rich in antioxidants, herbs and botanicals, it helps prevent diaper redness and irritation. Excellent for minor burns, cuts, scrapes and sunburn also. Recommended for all skin types. (4.7 oz/113.3 g)

September 20, 2016

100% the best diaper cream, no questions about it. I matter how red, chapped or even bleeding my little guy's bum has become this cream clears it up do quickly. You also only need a little bit so even though the tube is a bit pricey it lasts a long time.

0.5/5

September 16, 2016

I bought the Arbonne Diaper Rash cream based on a friend's recommendation. I was doing all things natural for my daughter. I was excited to try it but was very disappointed. We tried it several times but the result was the same each time. It is supposed to help with diaper rash but it made my daughter's rash worse than it was. In the end I had to take my daughter to a walk in clinic because it had made her so red that she cried uncontrollably. Will never recommend it to anyone. For a company that prides itself on being natural and chemical free I was surprised at the effects it had on my daughter

August 31, 2016

This is the ONLY diaper cream that works immediately on my sons bum! It also works well on patches of eczema and bug bites. This is the ONLY diaper cream that I will purchase and put on my sons bottom!!

July 03, 2016

This cream works amazing. You only need to use a little bit and it clears up the diaper rash quickly. Ialso used it on my lo excema and it tamed that as well. I like the fact that there are no harmful chemicls in it and smells really nice. I will continue to use this until my little one is potty trained.

September 20, 2015

We love the Arbonne ABC products for our children! While the price tags are a hard pill to swallow, the effectiveness is amazing. I am able to notice a difference in just a couple diaper changes using the rash cream. It is a great texture, no smell and I know only the best ingredients are in it.

September 11, 2015

I was given this product as a gift when my son was born. I never bought it after because I didn't understand how Arbonne works but it is the best diaper barrier product I have ever used. It was not sticky like many. It went on smoothly, smelt great, and felt so luscious. If you have the money to spend on vegan certified botanical products for your little people, go for it.

July 23, 2015

Not only is this a great diaper rash cream it is also great for bug bites, poison ivy, sunburn and much more!

July 15, 2015

My favourite thing about this cream is that it comes in a squeeze tube. It goes on great and lasts all night! Really helped my babies with their rashy bums. Wish I had known about it for my oldest!

April 23, 2015

I use Arbonne Baby Herbal Diaper rash for many different skin issues. I have psoriasis and I get bad patches, I put the Arbonne Diaper rash cream on and it takes the itch right out, next day it is usually smooth and back to normal. It is a lifesaver for me

September 02, 2014

Best diaper cream on the market!!!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!