Arm & Hammer Carpet & Room Odour Eliminator
Good

Arm & Hammer Carpet & Room Odour Eliminator Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

April 03, 2016

I went to my local grocery store one day to purchase this product from Arm and Hammer they were all out none on the shelf even asked one of the store clerk I had to purchased a no brand name carpet odour eliminator for my carpet in the basement due to getting rid of our dog smell it didn't work I went to another store and bought it came home cleaned my carpet and it was so clean and smelling so fresh I would recommend this Arm and Hammer Product to anyone at anytime

February 14, 2016

I have tried many carpet cleaners on the kids play room, but found most leave behind a strong smell and who knows how many chemicals are left behind. Then i found arm and hammer and was amazed at how well it worked. The stains came right out, the carpet smells fresh, and i am not worried about harsh chemicals in a kids play area. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

February 12, 2016

wonderful scent!!....continue too buy this product time after time!!! I usually let it sit for 30 minutes or so on the carpet prior to vacuuming,....only downfall is you must clean filters more...but well worth it..

February 10, 2016

I have used the Arm & Hammer carpet and room odour eliminator around my house on my carpets and etc and it works great. It has a nice smell and isnt overpowering. I purchased it at a very decent price and will purchase in the future as well.

February 10, 2016

After trying and loving the Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Box Odour Eliminator I decided to try the Carpet and Room Odour Eliminator and it worked just as magnificently. Again, you would never know I own three cats.

December 04, 2015

This spray works great!!! Eliminates odor fast!
Was able to find it on sales

December 04, 2015

As a Mom of a few kids and Dogs I swear by this product. Spray a little on the carpet on the couch and chair and it stays fresh all day! Truly a great buy!

June 24, 2015

I do not have a lot of carpeting in my home because I have so many pets. But I do have area rugs so I find Arm & Hammer Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator perfect for removing any odors from my pets, cooking and spills. My home always smells fresh, clean and you would not know I even have pets. Great cleaning accessory for a odor free home.

June 24, 2015

I love the smell of this, so flowery and nice, makes your house smell wonderful.

March 21, 2015

This is one handy product. When you're in a rush and company's coming over just spray this foam and watch it dissolve on your carpet. Your room is instantly smells like a floral garden. A quick way to freshen up your home. I like that it's pet friendly and completely dries in five minutes.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play