Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 27, 2016

Did you know this product does so much more than baking???? I used it for years to bake, but have recently learned that one can use it for a million things around the house:
Mix it with vinegar and you have a green, safe cleaning product for just about all household needs: tubs, counters, floors, stains the list goes on
Mix with a bit of water and put in a spray bottle and you have a clothing stain removal like Shout or Tide to Go
Mix it with borax and a few other ingredients and you have homemade laundry detergent.
Odors eliminator for your shoes
Absorbent for compost
This is a great little product to always have in your home!

August 25, 2016

Avec le baking soda de harm hammer tu peut tout faire du manger jusqu'au nettoyage et jusqu'au bain!Je l'adore ses incontournable cher moi,il y en na dans le frigo pour les mauvaise odeurs,je utilise sur la plaUe du poêle avec du vinaigre pour nettoyer,dans des recettes ont n'a besoin de la tite vache dans notre quotidiens!

August 25, 2016

I use Arm and Hammer Baking soda all the time. I make many of my own cleaning and bath products and this soda is a primary ingredient. I always buy the largest box available!

August 25, 2016

So of course baking soda gets a 'gag' when it comes to taste. It's not really supposed to taste good. It's great for baking (duh) and also when mixed with vinegar for a sparkly clean. It's uses can be endless! Add some to the kitty litter, the wash, in the bath, to brush your teeth, gargle, mix with water and make a thick paste and leave overnight in your oven (no heat needed) and then wipe it clean in the a.m. The list goes on and on! LOVE IT!!!

August 16, 2016

It's a must have for every household. It's cheap but so useful! I particularly like to use it with vinegar for household cleaning. Very effective and environmental-friendly! Also great for eliminating odor.

August 02, 2016

I keep a few extra boxes in the house all the time. Baking soda can be used for a number of things. I have boxes in the fridge and freezer to keep them fresh smelling, I use it to clean the drains, to keep the kitty litter fresh and of course for baking.

July 17, 2016

Yes! Arm and hammer baking soda is awesome! I I toss a little bit in the machine when I'm doing laundry to get it extra squeaky clean, sprinkle it over mattresses when the kids had an accident and vacuum it up to avoid any yucky smells, I use it to clean the sink with and it has lots of other uses that I can't think of right now. I like the arm and hammer packaging cause it's sturdy and doesn't fall apart.

July 11, 2016

This product is so versitile. My son had a bad diaper rash a couple of months ago and a colleague suggested adding some baking soda to his bath. It worked like a charm and I've been using it in his bath since!

May 18, 2016

There is so much you can do with Arm & Hammer baking soda! Keep it in your fridge, spritz it in the air, and sprinkle your carpet to keep your home smelling fresh! Also, clean with it, take the grease off some pans, and clean the disposal! I pretty much use it daily around my home for many things. I make "baking soda balls" which I add a spoon or two of baking soda with about 8 drops of tea tree oil to a sock, and I tie up the sock. I make plenty of these. We then put them in our shoes to kill bacteria and keep them dry. I also use baking soda for when I have stomach issues, like indigestion. I only take a little (less than 1/2 teaspoon) with a cup of water and lemon. I also sprinkle some in a cup of water to rinse my mouth to freshen my breath. I use to use it as a shampoo, but that was not working for me. My hair was drying out too much. Oh, and how can I forget the baking! I add this to my breads, cookies, or when I make pancakes! Anytime I bake, I make sure to have baking soda by my side! Baking soda is truly a must-have for every home!

April 20, 2016

A staple in almost everyone's household. There are so many uses for baking soda whether it is used in baked goods or used to do some cleaning around the house, to even cleaning your own jewellery! All I can say is that this is a must have in everyone's home, you can find it anywhere and it is very affordable :-)

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends