Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 2318 in Grocery

January 07, 2017

I use this for my fridges, and for baking! I also use with vinegar for cleaning things as well. This is a great product! I think it is a classic staple for the household

January 07, 2017

Very easy on the wallet, Arm and Hammer baking soda has so many uses and not just in the culinary department. Use it for cleaning, in the kitty litter box, etc., etc.

December 23, 2016

It isn't often that you can find a product that helps you cook and clean equally. This is it. I use it in baking of cakes, cookies, pies and dough. But I use it most often for cleaning things like pans, shower, clothes and of course keeping a box in the fridge and freezer to keep things fresh. It's cheap and works well.

September 27, 2016

Did you know this product does so much more than baking???? I used it for years to bake, but have recently learned that one can use it for a million things around the house:
    Mix it with vinegar and you have a green, safe cleaning product for just about all household needs: tubs, counters, floors, stains the list goes on
    Mix with a bit of water and put in a spray bottle and you have a clothing stain removal like Shout or Tide to Go
    Mix it with borax and a few other ingredients and you have homemade laundry detergent.
    Odors eliminator for your shoes
    Absorbent for compost
    This is a great little product to always have in your home!

August 25, 2016

Avec le baking soda de harm hammer tu peut tout faire du manger jusqu'au nettoyage et jusqu'au bain!Je l'adore ses incontournable cher moi,il y en na dans le frigo pour les mauvaise odeurs,je utilise sur la plaUe du poêle avec du vinaigre pour nettoyer,dans des recettes ont n'a besoin de la tite vache dans notre quotidiens!

August 25, 2016

I use Arm and Hammer Baking soda all the time. I make many of my own cleaning and bath products and this soda is a primary ingredient. I always buy the largest box available!

August 25, 2016

So of course baking soda gets a 'gag' when it comes to taste. It's not really supposed to taste good. It's great for baking (duh) and also when mixed with vinegar for a sparkly clean. It's uses can be endless! Add some to the kitty litter, the wash, in the bath, to brush your teeth, gargle, mix with water and make a thick paste and leave overnight in your oven (no heat needed) and then wipe it clean in the a.m. The list goes on and on! LOVE IT!!!

August 16, 2016

It's a must have for every household. It's cheap but so useful! I particularly like to use it with vinegar for household cleaning. Very effective and environmental-friendly! Also great for eliminating odor.

August 02, 2016

I keep a few extra boxes in the house all the time. Baking soda can be used for a number of things. I have boxes in the fridge and freezer to keep them fresh smelling, I use it to clean the drains, to keep the kitty litter fresh and of course for baking.

July 17, 2016

Yes! Arm and hammer baking soda is awesome! I I toss a little bit in the machine when I'm doing laundry to get it extra squeaky clean, sprinkle it over mattresses when the kids had an accident and vacuum it up to avoid any yucky smells, I use it to clean the sink with and it has lots of other uses that I can't think of right now. I like the arm and hammer packaging cause it's sturdy and doesn't fall apart.