Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Want to see a whiter, clean & fresh smile in just 5 days? The Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste is designed to deep clean, whiten and provide long-lasting freshness with a cool surge of spearmint. It has the whitening you want with the taste you’ll love!

For more info, please visit Arm & Hammer.

December 02, 2016

Arm & Hammer's Truly Radiant Clean and Fresh toothpaste is made with baking soda to whiten and clean teeth, along with freshening agents for long-lasting fresh breath. I thought the toothpaste had a great minty taste and left my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I didn't notice any dramatic whitening effects but I love that this is an included feature of the product. Overall this is a great option for someone looking for a minty fresh toothpaste with some added whitening benefits.

Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product from SampleSource to test and provide my feedback, however all opinions are my own.

November 08, 2016

I got a trial / traval size of this toothpaste through SampleSource and it has now taken the place of my every day toothpaste ! I love this !!

Pros:
- whitening
- refreshing
- deep cleaning (I can feel it in my gums)

Cons:
- could be a little strong for those with sensitive teeth

November 01, 2016

I received a trial size of this toothpaste in the mail. While it isn't my favourite toothpaste, it is pretty effective. My teeth do feel fresh for quite awhile after brushing, which is nice. I did, however, find the flavour way too strong. It actually made my cheek skin slough out...I know...gross! Maybe my mouth was just sensitive to an ingredient?

July 12, 2016

Can't believe that I would write a review on toothpaste but this one is just fantastic! It's slightly more pricey than competitor brands, but it worth every penny! Although I don't notice major differences on the color of my teeth, I defintely love how clean and refreshing my mouth feels after use.

June 17, 2016

I have always purchased Arm & Hammer toothpastes, but just recently tried this new one. Literally an hour after brushing, my mouth still felt tingly and fresh as though I'd just brushed a minute ago. This is truly an exceptional product.

May 11, 2016

I use this toothpaste every day to whiten my teeth! I love it! It keeps my teeth healthy and whitens them from all the stains of tea or coffee. Used daily it helps keep my mouth fresh and really clean. The dentist gives me a thumbs up for cleanliness and whiteness! I will for sure keep using!

May 07, 2016

I have tried other toothpastes as I am picky about taste. I LOVE this. It makes my teeth feel wonderful and I would absolutely buy it again. It was on sale and I bought 4 thinking if I did not like it, I would give it away but I am keeping all of them!

April 29, 2016

I like the taste and feeling I get after brushing my teeth using this toothpaste. My only issue is I did not have any noticeable difference when it came to the color of my teeth.

April 05, 2016

#TrulyRadiant thanks Chick Advisor for letting me try this absolutely FREE. ..I honestly didn't like this toothpaste to much and my honey tried it too and neither of us recommend this product. ..flavor was nice and the price is good. .we will stick to our go to toothpaste!

April 04, 2016

Overall, I liked this toothpaste. It provided a lot of 'suds' from a small amount of product. Cleaned well but fresh feeling lasted no more than my regular brand. On the plus side, despite not being for sensitive teeth, it maintained the relief and protection from my regular sensitive toothpaste brand. Didn't notice a difference in whiteness, but definitely helped maintain my current state. Good product.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation