Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 146 in Toothpastes

Want to see a whiter, clean & fresh smile in just 5 days? The Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste is designed to deep clean, whiten and provide long-lasting freshness with a cool surge of spearmint. It has the whitening you want with the taste you’ll love!

For more info, please visit Arm & Hammer.

January 07, 2017

I tried the sample and found it quite effective. The toothpaste left a nice clean fresh feeling and tasted was pretty good. Will definitely consider buying the product.

January 07, 2017

Love this toothpaste. I originally recieved it as a sample and now I've totally switched over to the arm and hammer brand. Aftertaste isn't overpowering.

December 21, 2016

This is a great toothpaste and you can feel how fresh your mouth gets during and long after brushing. It has a really great minty flavor and you can feel how clean your teeth are when you glide your tongue across them. I seriously love this toothpaste for my whole family. I first got it as a sample and I was hooked after that.

December 21, 2016

This toothpaste has such a great minty taste that is not overpowering at all. It taste like the mild spearmint gum- delicious and just the right amount of mint flavour. The only thing I do not like- it that I found it to be gritty; which I do not prefer. But the toothpaste tastes great + it works well! Leaves my teeth clean and my breath smelling fresh. Not my favourite toothpaste- but still a great product!

December 19, 2016

Love this toothpaste! The baking soda plus the minty flavour leave your mouth feeling so fresh and clean, especially if used with an electric toothbrush. I highly recommend!

December 02, 2016

Arm & Hammer's Truly Radiant Clean and Fresh toothpaste is made with baking soda to whiten and clean teeth, along with freshening agents for long-lasting fresh breath. I thought the toothpaste had a great minty taste and left my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I didn't notice any dramatic whitening effects but I love that this is an included feature of the product. Overall this is a great option for someone looking for a minty fresh toothpaste with some added whitening benefits.

Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product from SampleSource to test and provide my feedback, however all opinions are my own.

November 08, 2016

I got a trial / traval size of this toothpaste through SampleSource and it has now taken the place of my every day toothpaste ! I love this !!

Pros:
    - whitening
    - refreshing
    - deep cleaning (I can feel it in my gums)

Cons:
    - could be a little strong for those with sensitive teeth

November 01, 2016

I received a trial size of this toothpaste in the mail. While it isn't my favourite toothpaste, it is pretty effective. My teeth do feel fresh for quite awhile after brushing, which is nice. I did, however, find the flavour way too strong. It actually made my cheek skin slough out...I know...gross! Maybe my mouth was just sensitive to an ingredient?

July 12, 2016

Can't believe that I would write a review on toothpaste but this one is just fantastic! It's slightly more pricey than competitor brands, but it worth every penny! Although I don't notice major differences on the color of my teeth, I defintely love how clean and refreshing my mouth feels after use.

June 17, 2016

I have always purchased Arm & Hammer toothpastes, but just recently tried this new one. Literally an hour after brushing, my mouth still felt tingly and fresh as though I'd just brushed a minute ago. This is truly an exceptional product.