• ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
  • ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid

ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 624 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 12, 2016

This is definitely not my favourite Vitamin C formula on the market, but I have to say that part of that is merely my own preference of preferring a cream or serum over a liquid/dropped formula. When it comes to making the skin nice, I really did see a difference with this one. After a week's use my skin has been more even toned overall and I haven't had any unsightly breakouts. My skin seems smoother too.

I have combination skin and the tricky thing with skin products is that everyone has different skin, but for me this did a good job. I'm not a huge fan of the dropper application and while this went on smoothly and absorbed nicely, I found it difficult to know how much to put on. I would recommend changing the instructions to read a number of drops as opposed to a size to make it clearer how much to apply.

This has a slightly syrupy orange smell like many other Vitamin C products, it's definitely not unbearably strong though, so it shouldn't bother you unless you have an extremely sensitive sense of smell.

You CAN use this with a moisturising regime as well, just give it five minutes to absorb first.

Pros:

- Evens out skin tone.
    - Absorbs quickly and can be used with moisturiser.
    - Doesn't cause breakouts on my combination skin.
    - Not sticky.
    - Natural

Cons:
    - Application would be clearer with a direction to the number of drops to use.

Overall, this Vitamin C serum did a good job on my skin, leaving it even-toned and smooth (all my wrinkles are around my eyes, so it was hard to apply the product too near and thus see a reduction), but there are definitely a few tweaks that could be made to make it even better!

----------------------------------

December 31, 2015

I was skeptical in trying a Vitamin C serum for the first time and I must say though, I Love the way this serum feels on my skin. It absorbs easily after applying it and leaves my skin feeling replenished. Definitely worth the try.