Atal Premium Eye Serum
Good

Atal Premium Eye Serum Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 337 in Eye Cream

October 29, 2015

I just love this product. I have been using it for a few weeks and my skin feels nicely moisterized. Unfortunately, you can only purchase Atal on amazon.ca or amazon.com. It would be nice to be able to purchase directly from Atal in Canada.

October 15, 2015

Atal Premium eye serum is a Canadian made product that promises to reduce eye puffiness/dark circles and to firm and hydrate the eye area.

This eye serum is a non-greasy, oil free formulation made from naturally derived ingredients, Gluten free, Paraben Free, non-toxic and not tested on animals.

It contains anti aging ingredients such as peptides,and amino acids.

What I have noticed after weeks of using,is that the skin around my eyes is firmer,the creapiness in the upper eye lid has been greatly reduced and overall appearance is smooth and supple.

I use to have small bumps on my upper lids for whatever reason and they are now gone.Maybe this eye serum doesn't have any magical properties,but as far as I am concerned,it has lived up to its claims