Aussie Sprunch Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #1164 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Controlled freedom: shape then finish curly or wavy hair with flexible hold.

October 04, 2016

I love this stuff, I'll brush my damp hair and then spray this all over and then the scrunching begins. It gives nice waves and texture. Great for updos. It smells so good too. I have been using this for years and I don't think I will use another hairspray.I get the greatest results with this one

September 13, 2016

I love the Aussie Sprunch Hair Spray. I have been using it for years. It works well on all types of hair styles I've had. I love the smell and I am always stocked up.

August 18, 2016

This was/is my go to brand for hair spray. I used to use the sprunch hair spray back when I did my hair a certain way. I had the pump spray bottle and I didn't care much for the bottle because the pump kept getting gummed up all the time. Maybe the aerosol cans would be a option.. anyways, I LOVE the smell of it! It held ny hair the way I liked it without it looking like it was stuck in place or crunchy.. it gave a natural look. I would absolutely buy this product again.

1.5/5

March 03, 2016

I didn't Care for this brand of hair spray ,it was sticky and made my hair so hard ,I couldn't get my brush through it and never got to fully style my hair ,kind of disappointing and not as good as other hair sprays .I just can't tell people to buy such a horrible product

February 14, 2016

I have been using this since high school. I do not buy any other hairspray. It is awesome, does the job and smells amazing. Everyone always complements me on the smell of my hair and I tell them its my hair spray! :)

February 13, 2016

GOOD PRODUCT IF YOU TEND TO USE ALOT OF HAIRSPRAY. I ONLY USE A BIT TO SORTA 'HOLD' MY CURLS BUT I PREVER TO BE ABLE TO RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH MY HAIR. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT ALLOW THAT BUT IT DID HOLD VERY WELL.

February 12, 2016

This product is not harsh and does not leave hair stiff and crusty like other hair sprays. It gives a firm hold but allows the hair to look natural and have bounce.

February 05, 2016

Curly hair doesn't have a chance with frizz with the hairspray I put it on in the morning before work and it keeps my hair soft and still in place, out off all the Aussie products I love the scrunch spray for my curly hair the best ! It is well prices and smells wonderful to boot!

July 20, 2015

I actually don't mind the 'crunch' effect, but I use this spray specifically when crimping or curling my hair tightly. The smell is easy to get used to, and the durable and long lasting results are enough to make me purchase it again.

June 01, 2015

Too expensive, very sticky and do not like the smell - plus it doesn't keep a hold