Aveda Be Curly Shampoo

Aveda Be Curly Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #707 out of 935 in Shampoo

Gentle cleansing enhances curl, combats frizz and boosts shine on curly or wavy hair. Wheat protein and organic aloe blend expands when hair is wet and retracts when dry to enhance curl or wave. Refreshing citrus aroma contains certified organic lime, lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure plant and flower essences.

November 17, 2016

Aveda is the real deal. They have great products that actually work. You get what you pay for, but well worth it. The smell of the products are very natural. Sometimes too much, but a hair perfume really helps.

June 28, 2016

I love this shampoo - amazing scent, hugh number of natural ingredients, and really great lather.
My hair is super soft and silky using it, and I'm hooked! Its the only shampoo I use!

April 07, 2015

worked good found I needed to add extra conditioner or mask though

August 05, 2014

Just love the smell!
No more itchy scalp for me, due to too harsh pharmacy product. Used with the Be Curly conditionner really helps my haïr texture. A bit pricy, but we don't have to use a lot. I recommand it to all kind of frizzy hair.

July 18, 2014

not worth the price and no visible results

August 19, 2012

This is the best shampoo I have every used. I use this with the conditioner and my hair has been healthy. The shampoo and conditioner does not weight down my hair and the curls are always perfect with zero frizz. I will continue to purchase this shampoo for sure, it is definitely worth the price.

May 11, 2012

This product made my hair pretty soft and hydrated but wasn't completely worth the price but I still love it . I would get this again buy not as an everyday constant purchase

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches