Aveda Rosemary Mint Hand and Body Wash
Good

Aveda Rosemary Mint Hand and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #527 out of 608 in Body Wash

AVEDA by Aveda ROSEMARY MINT HAND AND BODY WASH--/8.5OZAVEDA by Aveda possesses a blend of High Performance Plant Based Haircare. All Aveda Products Are Researched And Developed Under A Rigorous Set Of Environmental Sustainability Values . Aveda Products Are Widely Known For Their Use Of Pure Plant And Flower Essences.

February 29, 2016

This is a really nice pampering hand and body wash that I recently tried. I was sold on the scent. It does a great job at waking you up and making you feel refreshed. I have dry skin and I found it to be more on the hydrating side. I would recommend others to check out this nice product.

January 17, 2016

I like Aveda products and this is no different. The scent is nice and subtle and it's a good lather is the shower and cleans my skin well.

January 17, 2016

This is fairly inexpensive, it has a really nice mild scent to it. I like how it lathers up in the shower and gives me a nice clean feeling when I'm done

December 28, 2010

I received this as a gift for Christmas - and I have to tell you I love it! In fact, there is nothing Aveda that I don't love....except the price! This is typically more than $20 for a fairly small bottle of body wash - more than I would typically spend; however, as a treat I would definitely buy it for myself!

This wash smells amazing, lathers well and leaves me feeling very clean and fresh. It has a nice minty smell that is refreshing and invigorating! If you are in need of a pick-me-up I would suggest picking up a bottle of this.

December 17, 2010

This is by far the best body wash I have ever used. It wakes you up in the morning. The smell is so clean and fresh and it left my body tingling for a while after I got out of the shower. I love it!!