Aveeno Active Naturals Living Color Color Preserving Conditioner for Medium-Thick Hair Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 539 in Conditioner

August 24, 2016

Very impressed with the results. My hair feels so smooth, lightweight and soft after using it. Love both the scent and texture of it. It's a bit expensive, though. Be sure to print a coupon from Healthy Essentials to get a better deal.

March 07, 2016

This is a really great shampoo, my hair is left soft, smooth and vibrant and I also find that it adds more fullness. I have a couple different colours in my hair and this conditioner really leaves each colour looking it's best.

July 19, 2014

Works and smells fantastic, very expensive!

May 29, 2014

I am pretty happy with all the Aveeno products. I tried this new shampoo and it made my hair so soft and silky. I have been impressed that this soft silky feeling has remained after using the shampoo for 6 weeks now. My hair is noticeably improved and you can still feel the difference 6 weeks later. If you have not tried this shampoo, you must try it!

February 04, 2014

I normally use Say Yes to Cucumber on my hair, but surprise I ran out of Conditioner. So I decided to pick this up. I love the lotion and body wash so why not give it a try. I like it, I have no compllaints about it. The out come is the same as my Say Yes. This has a light scent and I don't think I notice it once my hair is dry. I do find that when my hair it wet or in the shower it almost feels a little more "stripped" as my hands don't run as smoothly threw it. Also my hair has a few more tangles in it. Nothing to worry about, it could just be that it's alot longer than usual or something