Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hair Care Collection Reviews

Ranked #418 out of 937 in Shampoo

Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-in Treatment does much more than nourish and condition — it quenches the thirstiest hair with a fusion of deep conditioners and moisturizers, recharging it with healthy new life. Hair is instantly revitalized and scientific studies show that just three uses helps repair dry, damaged hair.* And, using the Leave-In Treatment as part of a complete Nourish+ regimen will help protect your hair from damage caused by thermal styling, resulting in up to 95% less breakage.

October 13, 2016

I've been using this for 3 or 4 years now and haven't looked back! I really notice that if I go a few washes without using this afterwards my hair feels very brittle. The smell is great and it lasts quite a while! I was recommended this by my roommate who has to most beautifully thick silky and shiny hair I've ever seen. She however had to stop using it because it was stripping her colour treated hair where she was spraying it (something to consider if you dye your hair).

June 08, 2015

I received a sample of Aveeno positively nourishing Moisturize shampoo & conditioner in the mail. I tried it unfortunately the samples were just 9 ml. As I have longer hair I was disappointed in the results. I suggest when sending out samples of hair products make the samples a little larger so a valid opinion can be reached.

February 10, 2015

THE BEST FOR DAMAGED AND DRY HAIR

July 19, 2013

A few weeks ago Aveeno for hair came on special and i bought 1 bottle ,,i just had to try it because i was lready using Aveeno for ezema and body cream..before i tried Aveeno i use to use Dove shampoo but once i tried Aveeno i realise that for the first time in my life my hair felt really really clean so i said goodbye to dove shampoo and went back to the drug store the next day and bought 10 more bottle of Aveeno hair shampoo with dandruff control and that;s another thing ,,no more dandruff for me so txs Aveeno i really love your collection of product:))

June 21, 2013

Aveeno Positively Nourishing conditioner is such a great product, especially if you have curly and thick hair as I do. This conditioner leaves my hair very soft, and never weighs down. Also, when you blow dry, it never gives your hair that greasy appearance which some conditioners do. Though it's a little bit expensive comparing to other ones but worth all the money you pay for that.

Love Aveeno conditioner, try that, it's wonderful!

February 20, 2013

I have two of these shampoos and conditioners - the Moisturize one and the Revitalize one, (as well as the dry shampoo.) I tried the Moisturize shampoo and conditioner first, and found that it did indeed make my hair softer and it felt better than it had before! The revitalize shampoo and conditioner are great for my frizzy hair, because they are sulphate free! I like that one too! The dry shampoo really works as well! I've tried other dry shampoos in the past, and they haven't really worked, but this one does! I'd recommend any of these products!

June 30, 2012

This product conditions hair as it cleans, but it is not a 2 in 1 product. This product will help you save even more money because you may be able to skip the conditioner altogether. This shampoo is moisturizing but will not weigh down hair. In three washes you will notice hair has restored life, softness and luster. Strength is important to hair and this product will reinforce hair's elasticity making it more resistant to breakage and damage. It is a gentle formula that is safe to use on color treated hair as well. Aveeno is a great brand.

May 22, 2012

Great clean that never over or underdoes it on the moisturizer! My scalp loves it too! It even makes my fine blond hair feel and look extra thick! I highly recommend it!

October 17, 2011

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product. For me, because I already have rather oily hair I can't use it on the top of my hair but I do use it on my ends (especially if I will be outside for long period of time or during winter when the weather is so drying). I have also learned a little trick (for me) when using this. I put this on my hair after I get out of the shower and then wrap my hair up in a towel and let it stay wrapped up for at least 5 minutes. I think the heat from my head actually makes this stuff work better...my hair is sooooo incredibly soft when I do this!

March 22, 2011

This leave-in conditioning treatment is amazing !!! It really nourish my dry hair, just spray it on your hair for deep conditioning. I really love it after a week i already see a difference on my hair that look a lot more healthy and less dry.It's great for damaged hair and if you use heat often.The price is a little bit high but it's worth it.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml