Good

avene cold cream lip balm Reviews

Ranked #521 out of 787 in Lip Balm

October 04, 2016

I already use this balm lip for a few years. It is fantastic! I'm not the kind of girl who applies the lipsil several times a day because I don't like the feeling on my lips. But the I have to apply it at bedtime and it does its job all night. At Sunrise I got soft and well moisturized lips!

November 21, 2014

I suffer from extreme chapped lips in the wintertime. I have tried several lip balms but nothing works.
The pharmacist suggested Avene cold cream lip balm. It worked instantly. I don't use very much and my lips are never chapped or dry. This is truly a great product for people with sensitive lips as well.

October 07, 2013

I bought this lip balm after consulting with the woman working in cosmetics at shoppers drugmart. I was finding my lips were consistently dry and chapped, and no lip balms were working. I spent a bit more on avene lip balm after the recommendation. While it did moisturize my lips and reduce the dryness, it did not solve my issue. I had to reapply constantly, and it left a weird white residue. I would not recommend this product.