Avon Anew Rejuvenate Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate
Amazing

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #511 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate - 1 Fl. Oz. : Revitalize you skin in a flash! Inspired by a professional anti-aging facial, this NEW concentrated treatment is for when your skin needs an instant boost, for a fresh, rejuvenated look in minutes. A breakthrough fusion of first-to-market technologies, this silky serum features: Exfo-Smoothing Complex- designed to resurface skin to help clarify and reveal a fresher, younger look. Miniextraction Technology- formulated to work like 1000's of micro-extractions to help visibly shrink pores. Revitafresh Technology- 3 times concentrated. Engineered to help make skin smoother and more even-toned.--------INSTANTLY: skin feels cooled, looks dramatically revitalized. Texture, tone & the look of pores are visibly improved; visibly blurs imperfections. IN 1 WEEK: begins to fill in the look of fine lines. Skin tones appears more even; pores seem to vanish. IN 2 WEEKS: skin looks dramatically younger.

August 25, 2016

I have been using this since it was first introduced and am amazed and impressed with how my skin looks, feels and is clear. My wrinkles from stress are disappearing and the pores have minimized. I like this whole line. It works just as good if not better than some the higher end ones for same skin issues.

June 17, 2010

This product feels wonderful going on. But after a month of using it my skin looks and feels horrible. Breaking out and a little red.

May 07, 2010

I have been using this product in the mornings between washing my face and applying moisturizer (as it indicates should be done). I am not quite 30 yet, but have been advised to start incorporating preventative products now, just to get a head start. I chose this product because it claimed to improve skin tone and shrink pores. And, as far as I can tell, it does. I have some acne scars and have large-ish pores on my nose and forehead. Since using this product, there has been a noticeable reduction in both. I have only been using it for 1 week, so I am hopeful that in the next weeks I will see my acne scars almost disappear!

Yes, it is expensive. But you only need a tiny bit. Another issue is that it smells quite strong. The only way I can describe it is that it smells like that one aunt we all have who wears too much make-up. The good news is that its not a bad smell (just strong) and it disappears in seconds.

I do not use the entire Avon Anew Replinishing skin-care line, just this one product. So, perhaps my results would have been even better had I used the other products. For now, I am pleased with the results I've seen.