Avon Candles

Avon Candles Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

November 13, 2016

I've tried a few different scents of the Avon 3-wick candles. I'm pretty impress with the staying power of these scents. Some are stronger than others but they all make a mid-size room smell amazing! They burn pretty evenly but leave some wax at the bottom (this is a pet peeve of mine, why can't they keep burning until most of the was is gone?) These candle claim to have a 30 hour burn time. I haven't timed them but I think they come close but don't quite make it to 30. My best guess would be about 25. If you can find these on special then they are definitely worth it! My favourites are Salted Caramel and Dark Roast (which smells like a moka to me!) I will repurchase.

January 26, 2016

The BEST candles I've ever bought!! The scents are very true to what you'd expect the real thing to smell like. They aren't so strong as to be offence, nor are they too "perfumey". The candles have three wicks, and have a burn time of 30hrs. Available scents vary throughout the year, and I'd suggest finding a local rep to see a catalogue. Definitely worth every penny!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier