Avon Kids  2 in 1 Super Gentle Shampoo
Good

Avon Kids 2 in 1 Super Gentle Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

February 24, 2015

it has a lovely smell to it. seemed to wash good. like the fact that it is natural.

November 01, 2014

This product worked great on my son but I had to discontinue using it on my daughter. She has hair that easily tangles and this product actually made the tangling worse. I had to upgrade her to adult shampoo because none of the kid's shampoos, especially 2-in-1 combos work for her. I can use just about anything on my son and his hair comes out beautifully every time (don't we all wish our kids had that kind of hair?!). I wouldn't recommend this for kids with thick wavy/curly hair.

September 10, 2014

great product, smells amazing and leaves hair soft.

February 23, 2014

i love anything avon for kids, great product!

January 03, 2012

Avon just came out with a Naturals line of baby & kids shampoo, as well as bubble bath/body wash. I was skeptical since it has been their first time in creating such a line, but being an Avon rep, I like to try all new products to be able to do things like this--reviews. I gotta give it to them, it is really good stuff!! The kids hair looks and feels soft, no tangles and very gentle on the skin and eyes. They only have one scent of shampoo which is watermelon and the bubble bath is Strawberry, but both smell GREAT!! Im even tempted when having a bath to use just a little! lol.