Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper
Good

Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

October 03, 2016

I chose this jumper as a first time mom not really knowing anything about any baby products. Now with some experience, definitely would have picked a different one. It's very stiff and the toys are not that entertaining for baby

April 30, 2016

This piece of equipment was amazing! My son was in it from 3 months (it suggests 4+months, so know your baby :) )
At first he would just play with the spinny toys but when he could jump, boy did he ever! The music held his interest and he liked the dangling toys. He was in it until about 10 months when he was almost at the weight limit and was more mobile and didnt want to me restricted in his movement as much. It was great quality and if we have more kids they will definitely get to use it too. The original price is a bit steep but we got it on sale for half price at Toys R Us, so watch for sales!

February 26, 2016

I got Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity jumper for my 5 months old son.I am so glad I purchased this toy.It was very easy to assemble and my son loves it.It has 4 levels of chair settings.You can use it upto when your kids is around 11 kgs.Currently we are using the lowest setting.The chair is movable and bounces when baby wants to bounce it.I dont like the electric bouncing chairs.This toy encourages babies to keep their firm foot on the ground.When I was assembling it I noticed that one of the toy "piano" doesn't work.So I called the customer service the same day and they send me a new piano within 2 days of calling them.

October 25, 2014

I purchased this for my son early this year when he wasn't able to crawl nor walk and he has enjoyed the jumper up until now. A lot of times I would put him inside and put on his favorite show and he would be so relaxed or he would spin around in the chair playing with all the toys. Now that he can crawl and walk around by holding onto stuff, he holds onto the outsides and pushes himself up. Inside or outside of it, he's enjoyed it so far. Plus, I bought it half off when it went on sale which made it even better!