Baby Foot Deep Skin Exfoliation for Feet
Good

Baby Foot Deep Skin Exfoliation for Feet Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 164 in Foot Care

September 25, 2015

We sell this at my work place and we were all skeptical at first. My boss tried it first and we were all amazed at how soft her feet were. When I tried it I made sure to give myself plenty of time to leave them on and do it a month before I was going to be wearing sandals again. My feet were rough especially my heels and after use they are soft and smooth. I always make sure to not have any cuts or extremely dry skin with any open wounds as it will burn and is not to be used on skin like that. Most of the ingredients are essiential oils and it works very well. The instructions are very simple you just put the slippery booties on to clean feet and wait. I always put socks on over top to help the formula work and keep my feet warm.

March 03, 2015

I was skeptical. I never thought this product would actually work the way they say it does, but damn it got rid of every heel crack and callus. It took about 7-8 days to start working (which added to my skepticism), but when it did, it was awesome (in a gross, skin peeling kind of way).

I suggest you have everything you need at hand before you slip the booties on because they are a slip hazard. Soak your feet for at least 10 minutes before you use the booties - this step really helps. I didn't think anything would save my heels, but now my feet are sandal ready. Seriously. Even after a month post-application, just minimal maintenance is required. This product is this summer's MUST HAVE. Just make sure you use it about 7-14 days before you plan on wearing your sexy heels. Using a loofah to remove the last bits of skin really helps too.

Tip: try putting a pair of your socks over the booties to keep them closer to your feet to ensure the application of the goo is successful. It feels really weird and goopy, but I didn't have any tingling or stinging.

Worth every penny.