Baby Orajel Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

September 29, 2016

Teething is always a really hard time for both baby and momma. Babies don’t really know how to communicate, letting us know when their gums and teeth hurt. And if you’re a mom like me, you don’t want to keep giving your child medicine unnecessarily.

My first daughter, Idunn, wasn’t too fussy when she was teething so it was hard knowing when her gums and teeth bothered her. I tried the tablets and some other brands that were recommended to me by other mom friends of mine. Nothing worked. So what do I give to my second child, Freya, when she starts teething? I did a few of the same things, but she is really fussy and not happy at all. I didn’t want, and couldn’t, spend money on things that I knew wouldn’t work. And I was scared to try knew things.

So when Smiley360 informed me of their Baby Orajel kit, I got excited and jumped on the opportunity. And I am so glad I did! She has been using the Baby Orajel Cleaning Toothpaste with the finger brush and Baby Orajel Naturals Nighttime Formula for a few days now and her mood had improved greatly!! She actually sleeps through the night (when our neighbors let her), takes longer naps, and is in such a happy mood!!

I was starting to feel bad because she was not her normal happy self that she always has been. She always has a smile on her face, even when she didn’t feel good, she never fussed. So when fussing was all she did, I was heartbroken! I’m so glad I found Baby Orajel!! Thank you so much Smiley36o for allowing me to try this amazing product absolutely FREE!!

October 13, 2015

Works good still. I have heard that this stuff is harmful for a baby but I haven't found it so. If it was, it still wouldnt be on the market would it?

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml