Baléa Face Oil Free Eye Make-up Remover Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

September 08, 2014

This product works quite well, but I wouldn't buy it again because of the overwhelming scent. The fragrance is way too strong and flowery for me.

March 11, 2013

I found this product to be very cost effective - normally I purchase Maybelline's brand of eye make-up remover... but found that this product offered a greater volume for only about a dollar more. I like the fact that it is oil free, as my face does not look and feel greasy afterwards.... & it gets all of the make-up off quickly and easily :)

April 12, 2010

Price: $ 6.95 13% Tax = $7.86 @ Shopper's Drug Mart

Claims: gently removes eye make-up without irritation. Enriched with pro-vitamin B5

My Opinions:
The bottle looks similar to L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, except the cap is a bit smaller, doesn't have the gold line around the cap, and the blue colour of the bottle is a bit more clear. Baléa removed the makeup nicely, it was gentle, however, it did sting my eyes a tiny bit. I don't really like the smell of it, it's too sweet and too strong of a smell. Though bearable, I actually wanted to use another remover. It didn't leave a drying feeling, it was rather somewhat moisturizing. In the test, besides the CG water proof mascara, the other makeup were removed within a couple of wipes. This product worked well, however, I really don't like the smell, unless the formula is changed to lower the scent, I probably wouldn't use it.