Good

Balea Moisturizing Lotion w/Vitamin E & A Reviews

Ranked #676 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 05, 2014

I purchased a travel size of the unscented - loved it - I was disappointed that the full size unscented wasn't quite the same but I still love it. It absorbs quickly, doesn't leave a greasy residue and it lasts, no need to keep reapplying.

June 13, 2014

Balea is exclusive to Shopper's Drug Mart and I have been impressed with products I've tried. My fave is Balea Moisturizing Lotion w/Vitamin E & A. Of all places I found out about this amazing lotion at my dentist's office! My hygienist gave me hers to try in a pinch and I was surprised at how well it worked on my dry hands. I have extremely dry skin all year round and finding products that actually work has been hard. What a love about this is it works quickly and doesn't feel greasy or sticky. I've always had to rely on products that were to get my skin to lock in moisture, so it's nice to not have to any more. It has a simple smell, not unusual like many of the heavy duty lotions and creams I've tried to deal with my dry skin. It's affordable and works which for me is a great find. I highly recommend it.

Kraft Handi Snacks