Barefoot Moscato Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 60 in White Wine

November 24, 2016

For a cheap wine it is very good quality, great taste,a little too easy to drink a whole bottle in one night... usually my go to when i have my friends over

October 25, 2016

Very smooth and easy to drink, almost too easy! Extremely fruity in scent and flavour! The first time I tried this it was used to cook a wonderful pasta dish and it was amazing, I had to find it in store. Perfect to drink in the summer, very refreshing. Great price, very easy to find in store.

October 02, 2016

Mon classique du vendredi soir ou des soirée de filles, il est doux et sucrée. Très bon vin pour l'apéro ou encore pour manger avec des sushis ou des mets indiens

September 23, 2016

This is my new favourite go to wine for any occassion. It is sweet and easy to drink. I've brought this to many parties and I always have someone asking me what brand it is . It's so refreshing and delicious!

September 21, 2016

Très abordable et tellement bon . Pratique à avoir pour une soirée. Ma sangria est très bonne avec ce vin blanc ! Vin léger et délicat.je l'achete tout le temps !

September 21, 2016

This is a wine that would appeal to many people. It's fun, fresh, sweet and light. It's a fantastic wine to bring as a hostess gift if your not sure what exactly they like. I tend to go for this in the summer months. Easy to drink on its own.

September 16, 2016

If you are looking for a sweet, fresh wine, this is it!
Easy to drink a bottle to yourself (What?!!) it goes well with everything.

You must like sweet wine in order to appreciate this one.

September 07, 2016

I love to have some wine after work sometimes.I normally drink Pinot by Barefoot but I just happened to try the Moscato last week. I didn't mind it but thought it is a bit too sweet. I may try again on occasion.

September 05, 2016

This is a very good wine for a girls night out, or as a starter wine for someone who doesn't like dryer wines. It great on its own or with something light like a salad. Good price to quality ratio.

September 03, 2016

Moscato is one of my least favorite wines. Not a fan of sweet drinks. Go for more refreshing like pinot gris normally. But its a great and affordable wine for people who like their wine sugary. So if you like your wines sweet or you're a moscato fan try this one . Under $10 !!