Barilla Pasta

Barilla Pasta Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 05, 2016

Barilla is my favorite brand of pasta. I love penne especially for pasta casseroles or even pasta salad. This dry pasta cooks really well and is not very starchy and doesn't go soggy.

December 05, 2016

Barilla is one of my favourite brands for pasta- and you can find good sales! I find they cook perfectly- not too tender where they fall apart, but not stiff.

October 14, 2016

Super bon produit. Les pâtes sont bonnes et rapide à cuire ! Bon goût et bonne texture. J'aime autant en salade froide qu'en repas de pâtes au souper.

October 14, 2016

This is my go-to pasta brand and penne is my favourite. It is usually the cheapest at my local grocery store, but the quality is right up there with the more expensive brands! I really like how it comes in a reclosable box for easy storage compared to most others in bags.

October 05, 2016

I really like the quality and texture of the cooked barilla pasta. It is not too starchy and never gets too soft. I think barilla pasta is one of the best pastas around. It always tastes really good with all of your meals. They have figured out the perfect recipe, that is for sure.

August 28, 2016

Barilla penne noodles are definitely up there for some of my favourite pasta noodles, you can definitely notice a difference in quality compared to some no name brands

August 28, 2016

Barilla is my favourite brand of pasta. It cooks perfectly every time, regardless of the type or shape of the pasta noodle. No worry about overcooking. No more mushy noodles. An al dente result is always achieved. This is a competitively priced, well above-average pasta product. Barilla is the pasta for my family. I highly recommend it for anyone who is learning to cook pasta or even those who use competitor brands. Give it a try. You can feel confident serving your family and friends a good plate of pasta every time!

August 24, 2016

Best pasta ever. I love Barilla. We love all kinds of recipes with pasta, and Barilla comes threw perfect. There pasta isn`t mushy, and stays nice even when cold.

August 17, 2016

Love using this pasta brand. I usually find it on sale and buy a variety of boxes so I can mix it up when preparing my dinners. It never becomes too starchy, and usually cooks quite easily to my desired doneness (al dente). Excellent product!

August 17, 2016

I love keeping a stash of these in my pantry...easy to make meals with pasta and sauce...throw in any kind of veggies and meat and it becomes a fuss-free meal. This pasta is perfect when cooked al-dente!