Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Body Cream
Good

Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 925 in Bath & Body

January 06, 2017

I love the aromatherapy body cream. I use the lavender the most. I use it every night before bed. It leaves my skin hydrated and helps me fall asleep.

September 06, 2016

This series has a variety of scents, which use aromatherapy oils to help you with: stress, sleep, etc.

I have only tried the two listed above, and fell in love. The sleep (vanilla and lavender) is my favourite when it comes to the scent. These series also come with body washes, essential oils, hand washes, etc.

The lotion part of this product is fantastic - I apply it once or twice a day and can feel the moisture the entire time. Once the cream is absorbed into the skin, you won't be able to tell you have it on - aside from the wonderful scent and soft skin. No oily / greasy appearance.

As for the aromatherapy? The sleep and stress versions have both successfully helped me relax. I never found results with aromatherapy as much as I have with this - definitely will recommend to stop at your nearest Bath and Body Shop and try it out. They always have each of the scent testers out, so give it a try in store!

I tried the tester for the sleep product when going Christmas shopping a year ago. By the end of my shopping trip, I walked back to the store and purchased two bottles!