Bath and Body Works Coconut Mango Fragrance Mist Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 1276 in Perfume

January 06, 2017

I love the mist spray. One spray goes a long way. I spray just one squirt and can smell it all through the house. Scent actually lasts where others are gone after 5 mins.

February 02, 2016

the lotion was to strong of a smell and was disturbing to my nose. it also did not effect my skin. my hands and body was still dry. it is also a ittle to pricy for a average lotion like that.

June 30, 2015

It is one of my favorite body mist ever ,it is smell so so good ,do fresh &lovely;fragrance!!

June 08, 2015

Smells like a day at the beach!!! Summer time all year round, love this fragrance!

June 08, 2015

Love Bath & Body Work! Coconut and mango is such a great combo. I should have bought more!
    Will def go back and buy this fragrance again!!!! Love

May 16, 2015

Paid $12 for three of these little fragrance mists. I keep one at home and one in truck an one in gym bag :-) so fresh and pretty smelling. Lighter scents not to overwhelming.

March 10, 2015

The marshmallow part smells a little funny. I love their stuff but this didn't do it for me.

September 20, 2014

This lasts a longs time. It's great when you don't want to wear perfume. I spray after a workout, shower, and going to bed. Nice coconut mango scent