Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle in Pumpkin Cupcake Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

October 12, 2016

The smell is awesome. When you enter the house at smells like baking. Even with the cap off it smells great. Wonderful fall smell. When recommend to purchase.

October 04, 2016

La chandelle sent très fort dans toute la maison et pendant longtemps.odeur un peu trop forte à mon avis.très épicé comme chandelle . Parfaite en automne !

October 04, 2016

I love this scent and all the pumpkin scents from bath and body works! Fall is definitely my favourite time of year for candles. I was disappointed though, when I purchased this, it smelled so good, but during me burning it, there was zero scent. I do love this scent though and that's why I gave it a high rating. Only buy them on sale as they are getting way too pricey.

September 28, 2016

Had this burning last night. I have to have this to start off the fall season. It fills the house in minutes, and continues to linger after extinguished. BB candles are one of my favorite, great deals always on sale!

September 20, 2016

Omg this candle smells so good!! Always get a few of these in the fall!! The scent stays in the room for hours even after the candle is out! Highly scented and burns pretty even. A little expensive but we'll worth it☺

September 20, 2016

During the fall I always buy these candles!!! I love when they go on sale and I will stock right up! I have one burning by the stove after supper and it just fills the whole house. Not a over powering smell but just a nice smell.

September 09, 2016

These candles are great! I used mine last year almost daily during the fall and winter season and I still have some left for this year! They last a long time, smell great and are a decent price!

January 20, 2016

I really like candle and I wanted to try a new scent. It wasn't bad but not the one I prefered.

December 08, 2015

amazing candle and scent! lasts so long! I love it for thanksgiving/xmas

November 24, 2015

This smell isn't bad, not one of the best for bath and body works but definitely has a strong scent when walking in the door.