• Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle in Salted Caramel
  • Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle in Salted Caramel

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle in Salted Caramel Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

November 30, 2016

I absolutely LOVE BBW candles, and this has to be one of my favourites. I generally wait until I have a coupon or if the store has a sale to stock up because they have gotten to be fairly expensive. Definitely worth the purchase because it really makes the house smells lovely.

August 23, 2016

This is one of my favourite scents from Bath and Body works, I usually wait till they have a sale and pick up a few. The smell is so warm and cozy, I always have loved the smell of Caramel. People come in my house and want to know what the delicious smell is.

July 15, 2016

The sweet aroma of Salted Caramel filled tge room with an edible scent that totally made me want to eat something sweet.

I will totally buy this scent again and again!

April 01, 2016

I love most of the Bath & Body Works candles, but this one, especially is to die for! I love sweet smelling aromas that last long, and do not burn out as quickly - This candle is perfect for providing a pleasant scent wherever you may be in your home. Love it!

March 27, 2016

Could be a little more affordable when you're just buying one. I know they go on promo from time to time but they're still definitely worth it. One 3-Wick Salted Caramel B&BW;candle is enough to fill the entire room of a house with a delightful scent. Perfect for fall, or Christmas.

February 10, 2016

These candles are amazing, One candle can pretty much fill my entire apartment with scent. Although I do like a lot of their scents I have to admit I am slightly obsessed with the salted caramel one. It smells divine and almost like you're baking the most amazing dessert. Highly recommended and I really wish they brought this scent in as a regular.

February 06, 2016

I love the smell. It instantly smells up my house when lit. Because of the size of the candle it is long lasting!!

January 13, 2016

I'm hooked ! The smell is amazing ..... Makes my house smell like a bakery

January 02, 2016

A little pricey but they last awhile and it smells sooo nice.

October 16, 2015

Love this scent. Candles last a long time. A bit pricey at $24 each - I always wait for their 2 for 1 sales! Great hostess gifts!