Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candles - Mint Chocolate

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candles - Mint Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #357 out of 496 in Home Fragrance

October 16, 2015

Love love love this scent! So nice at Christmas. I hope they bring this back again this year! Candles last a long time. A bit pricey at $24 each - I always wait for their 2 for 1 sales! Great hostess gifts

June 01, 2015

I love the smell of chocolate and mint. Reminds me of refreshing Baskin Robbins Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream. A cool and sweet scent that relaxes and leaves a lingering smell. If you love the chocolate and mint combination this is a candle that you will appreciate.

March 10, 2015

Smells really good and lasts a long time.

March 04, 2015

I love anything that is mint chocolate flavored or scented. I like to place this one by my bathtub, when I'm feeling stressed out and don't have my mint-chocolate chip ice cream. It just relaxes you and is spot on with the fragrance. Love,love it!!

September 29, 2014

Smells absolutely heavenly !! I crave this smell !! A little pricey but worth it!

July 08, 2014

It smells so good and last for a long time

March 27, 2014

A little expensive if not on sale but they smell awesome!!

March 25, 2014

only candles i buy are bath and body works they are amazing and have a great selection of scents..this one just makes u feel great and of course crave mint chocolate ice cream..lol they are expensive however if you can get them on sale under $10 its an added bonus :)

December 23, 2013

The smell lingers for the whole day. Smells exactly like mint chocolate. My favourite candle from bath and body works. It is expensive for $20 but if you get it on sale for 2/$20, worth it. I had my candle burning for 7 hrs straight and there's still half left. Need to stock up on these, they sell out fast! Look out for coupons or deals- bath and body works usually have lots of deals.