Bath & Body Works 60 Second Manicure Hand Scrub Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

July 09, 2015

I'm in love with this hand scrub,it is smazing product, leave my hand so soft & smoth ,it's really super good

February 01, 2015

I really liked this scrub but my hands didnt stay soft for very long. I think that if you usedd it with one of their lotion it would be nice.

January 26, 2015

It's great to scrub off any dry skin and get a deep moisturizer!

December 06, 2014

Thus stuff is awesome.. Smells great, and leaves a long term moisture on your hands that is luxurious.. I get this when it is on sale and love pampering my hands. The paraffin hand cream is a wonderful balm that helps my dry hands

August 12, 2014

This is one great product! The scrub does an excellent job on making my hands nice and smooth, and it is very effective in how long lasting it is and my cuticles have never looked better. I wish the scent of it was better...but I can take it since this stuff works great!

October 22, 2013

Amazing hand scrub!! The citrus smell is very refreshing and my hands feel very soft and smooth after. I definitely recommend it.Great way to pamper yourself on a busy schedule.

June 11, 2012

This product makkes my hands feel moist and soft. I also love the way it smells. I would recommend this product to any of my friends.

May 01, 2012

This stuff it great, especially in the winter. You only need a little bit, about quarter size. I usually scrub it all over my hands until all the sugar dissolves and then run my hands under luke warm water. Afterwards, I apply hand lotion and my hands looks and feel great all day long!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags