• Bath & Body Works Forever Red
  • Bath & Body Works Forever Red

Bath & Body Works Forever Red Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 1213 in Perfume

July 16, 2015

I'm so excited that this is a great scent, you can get it for such a reasonable price. It would be nice if they brought back the shimmer perfume. Adding sparkle to the great scent was amazing.

June 30, 2015

This smell is the most amazing thing ever! I have gotten so many compliments on it!

May 13, 2015

This is such a sexy and empowering scent, I always feel so confident when I put this on! I feel like I can take on the world and stand tall.

December 30, 2014

This is my favorite scent, ever. It's sexy, but not trashy... sophisticated, but not pretentious... dark, but uplifting... the full package, in one bottle! It's long-lasting, too. I am HOOKED on Forever Red.

September 27, 2014

Love it!!!!! My favourite scent from Bath and Body Works. Its very fresh and fruity. Love it. I wish it lasted longer/was stronger once applied, but its just a body spray so I realize my expectations can't be that high for it. For the length of time that it lasts, I would say that the price is a little high but it doesn't stop me from buying it. The body wash and lotion are also great.

March 27, 2014

A little expensive for the size of the bottle but it has a really nice smell. It's not too strong or overpowering

October 26, 2013

I received a Tavel size of the perfume in a prize package through Chick Adviser! I absolutely love this perfume! I don't really like strong perfume, so this scent was perfect. I would definitely love to try the other Forever Red products too!

August 17, 2013

PROS: long lasting
CONS: pricey
I love the way this smells! I got a set for valentines day (triple moisture body cream, body lotion and bath gel.) I wish it came with the body spray but the lotion is fragrant enough & lasts a reeally long time. It's 6 months later and i havent even started the lotion and almost done with the cream. Its expensive (learned when i wanted to go buy the body spray) but a little goes a long way. Delicious

April 17, 2013

when forever red came out mm around xmas time i fell inlove well as i do with all the products lol again very soft smell and does last awhile i must say .. but i have not seen the body butter for this one ? hope they will get one in as i also love this scent on me as well as so many others as u may see in my other reviews to come . this is probably one of my addiction i have is this store . lol

March 08, 2013

If you love Key Fragrance Notes: Fiery pomegranate, rare French peach, red osmanthus ,and velvety marshmallow(vanilla rum).
Honey Sweetheart
body lotion is a fragrant kiss of candied violets and pink sugar. Moisturize with a blend of Italian mandarin, honeyed violet and crisp apple blossom

this is for you. I hope this remains as a regular item in there shop .
I have the full line & even the candles (though they are $20 worth every penny - burning it now.

This is total a fav of the bath & body works line

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches