Bath & Body Works Frosted Cupcake Candle

Bath & Body Works Frosted Cupcake Candle Reviews

Ranked #427 out of 541 in Misc

A treat after a day at the market, a delicious vanilla-bean cupcake and rich buttercream frosting with a dusting of sugar.

June 09, 2015

I love this candle, it smells good enough to eat, it does indeed smell like a frosted cup cake!

April 11, 2015

Smells exactly like a cupcake! SO sweet and a nice vanilla smell, I burn it in my room and my room smells so good afterwards.

September 01, 2014

Wonderful holiday candles, but after a while the smell of baked goods can get to you.

April 15, 2014

great scent for the home. put it in my kitchen smells like baking.

December 13, 2013

Frosted Cupcake is one of, if not my favourite candle from Bath and Body Works. It really does smell like frosted cupcake. It's true to the scent even while it's burning. It makes the house smell like a bakery. The scent throw is amazing. I usually burn this in the kitchen but the scent spreads throughout the whole house.

I prefer to buy the 3-wick candles because I find they burn more evenly and does not tunnel as much as the smaller one-wick candles. They are pricey at $22 but they always send different promotions (i.e. Buy 1 Get 1 Free) if you sign up on their e-mail list. Always take advantage of those because you can save quite a bit.

June 03, 2012

This candle scent makes my whole house smell delicious. The larger sized candle (3 wick) lasts for months!

January 03, 2012

The candles at Bath and Body Works are my favourtie product in the WHOLE store! I usually buy the large 3 wick ones. I can usually burn one for almost two months before it runs out. When they are burning they make my entire house smell. I really love the Frosted Cupcake scent because it makes my house smell like a bakery. The only problem is, it makes you really want to eat cupcakes. The candles are a bit expensive, especially compared to everything else in the store - to me there are worth it. But I often watch for sales and end of season scents.

November 28, 2011

MMMMMmmm love the smell of this candle and it burns nicely and makes to house just smell delectible.

April 10, 2011

I recently purchased the New Frost Candle at Bath and Body works. OH MY!!!!! My entire house smells like a giant cookie! It is the best scent I have smelt in a while. The only had the small candle available however their is a wait list for the larger candle!