Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #388 out of 552 in Body Wash

February 05, 2016

Wow, I just received the cutest travel bag filled with Japanese Cherry Blossom items. This is my first time trying anything from bath & Body works, I have only heard great things! I know why now, this is amazing. The scent is so long lasting. I am in love!!!

January 20, 2016

Amazing. refreshing smell and the lotion is so soothing. Hope they never discontinue.

November 20, 2014

I LOVE this shower gel...let me count the ways. This is an ah-ma-zing scent - not too strong and overwhelming but the scent lingers on your skin. It makes me feel fresh and sexy using this shower gel. The product lather up nicely and it doesn't leave skin overly greasy or drying. It's perfect for me. I highly recommend if you can't decide witch shower gel to buy...get this - you won't regret it!

November 20, 2014

I have always been a big fan of Japanese Cherry Blossom products from Bath and Body works.
This is one of their better lasting scent - a very nice sweet smelling fragrance without being overwhelming.
Creates a nice lather and leaves your skin smelling smooth.
When they are sale the price is great. But their regular prices are far to high.

September 12, 2014

I received this as a gift. It smells very sweet and floral after a shower. A little goes along way. Otherwise, it can be too much of a good thing. It has aloe, Shea butter, and Vitamin E. Very moisturizing.

June 23, 2012

Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Key fragrance notes: Asian Pear, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals, Himalayan Cedarwood.

I use this product as a foam foam, as it gives lots of bubbles, cleans while you bath and smalls great. When I bought this bottle (265ml) it was on sale for $3.00; then if you bought 2 bottles you got one free (assorted Fragrances). When I'm finished bathing it leaves the bathroom smelling nice for a couple of hours.

October 13, 2008

I loooove the smell of this body wash. Leaves a gorgeous scent on your skin after showering! If only Toronto opened up a Bath & body works store!