Bath & Body Works: Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel

Bath & Body Works: Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #397 out of 577 in Body Wash

March 26, 2015

First off let me start off with saying that I love anything that has a vanilla scent! So when I bought this product and took it home to try I was so excited, and I was not let down thankfully. The vanilla scent isn't too overpowering it;s a nice soft vanilla scent.

July 12, 2013

I love the smell of this shower gel and the way it makes my skin feel :)

January 23, 2013

I ONLY buy this for the smell!!!!
    haha, I say this because, well, yes it washes me liike any ol regular soap..but it doesnt fight dry skin issues, doesnt do anything but make you smell YUMMMMM (which sometimes, we really needa make happen before a big date or something ;) )
    I have the body moisturizer & body spray that matches so its nice to have all teh smells liink up and not have me smell like a weird mixture of stuff. but its only for the smells for me!

January 21, 2013

This shower gel is incredible. It not only provides your skin with a nice moisturized feel, but it lathers really well. That's one of the must haves for me when it comes to body wash. This also smells good enough to eat. But I wouldn't recommend it. ;) The gel is enriched with shea butter to soften the skin, and it definitely works.

May 04, 2012

I'm not a fan of the scent (don't really like vanilla). However, when I worked at B&BW;this scent was the Top 3 scents sold.

January 30, 2012

I was surprised that I liked this product. The smell is quite pleasant, especially on a cold winter's day. The shower gel leaves your body soft. It does not feel drying like other shower gels. Worth a try in the trial size.