Good

Beachbody's T25 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #100 out of 164 in Weight Management

May 28, 2014

I've had Beachbody's T25 workout program for a while. Right now I decided to take it seriously and am just ending my first week of workouts. If you give it your all, remembering that it's just a 25 minute workout, you will feel the changes happening, and in turn see results after all the sweat and tears! I'm loving it, I just have to tell myself it's only less than 25 minutes a day. You have to be mentally and physically ready for any fitness program you're going to start, as well as change your eating habits and eat clean. It comes with some really good recipes, and if you want you can include the Shakeology program in your package, which is a meal replacement you take each day.

I've always loved the Beachbody programs, I've been purchasing them for over 5 years now, and have garnered a few free shirts (when you finish a program you can send in your before/after photos and they'll send you a free shirt).

MelRichard added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips