Good

Becel Vegan margarine Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 9 in Lactose-Free

January 11, 2017

I hate to give this kind of review. We have always used Becel. We love the Becel: Light & Buttery. So we thought we would give the Vegan a try. I hated it. I don't know if anybody else thought it tasted like OLD canola oil. I couldn't get past the taste.

September 08, 2016

My usual brand of dairy-free margarine ran out and when I went to the store to get another, I found out it was on indefinite back order. Luckily I came across some reviews for the Becel Vegan on here, otherwise I wouldn't have known it even existed! It sounded good, so I decided to try it out.

This stuff doesn't disappoint! It tastes just as good as, if not better than, the brand I was using before. It tastes just like regular margarine, with a slightly salty flavour and a lightly whipped texture. It's so much softer and smoother in consistency than the other brand I was using -- I found that one kind of hard and difficult to spread, but this one is soft and spreads easily.

Whether you're dairy-free by choice or for health reasons, this is a very good option.

August 17, 2016

It tastes just like the regular margarine but with no tummy troubles as it's Vegan (lactose free). It works great in baking & cooking... It works great!! Well worth the money!