Bella Pella Tropical Flowers Body Lotion

Bella Pella Tropical Flowers Body Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1059 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 14, 2012

I got a mini bottle of this (30 mL) in my Top Box last month, and had never heard of Bella Pella before. It said they are a Canadian brand in my TopBox info, so that got me interested.
    This lotion is supposed to smell like flowers from the South Pacific. It definitely has a kind of tropical flower scent, but it's hard to tell exactly what flowers. I like it, but it's kind of strong for me (I am a bit sensitive to certain strong/artificial scents).
    Because of this I've just been using it as a hand lotion every once in a while. One con of the formula is that it's a little bit greasy, but the pro is that it does a good job of moisturizing as well. It has avocado & jojoba oils and shea butter as well so maybe that's the reason for the greasiness as well as how it softens my hands.
    The website says the full sized bottle is about $16. It doesn't say how much product you get, but regardless I think it's a bit expensive. I'd like this so much more if it seemed like a less artificial scent!
    I think there are lots of people out there who would enjoy this lotion for sure, and I am definitely glad to have tried it out. I am really intrigued by the brand now and will for sure test out their other products if I ever see them, but I won't really miss this one once I've used it up.