Benefit Cosmetics Boxed Powder in Coralista Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 501 in Blush

Benefit Coralista Box of Powder now every girl can feel like a 'Rio' temptress anytime, anywhere with a stroke of this sunlit pink powder across her cheekbones. Move your brush to the beat & turn up the heat.

June 03, 2016

I love benefit products but I hadn't picked up a benefit blush yet so I was excited to try this. I am SO glad I picked it up because it's one of the most beautiful blushes I own. It's the most beautiful coral colour that I think would look great on almost every skintone. It has a glow to it as well that is not glittery but still has a nice shine. I'm so glad I purchased this.

March 01, 2016

This is my first blush from benefit. This one is my favorite. The smell is amazing and the colour perfect. It give you a natural healthy glow. the packaging is perfect super easy to bring with you

August 03, 2015

This is such a pretty coral blush. It is long lasting and smells amazing.

August 03, 2015

I LOOOOOVE this blush! It is the perfect summer coral with a beautiful sheen. I have already used one and purchased another!

May 12, 2015

This is my 2nd favourite blush ever because it is such a nice warm shade - not too overpowering and "pink". The coral is just beautiful and I love the brush for application. I'm not a huge Benefit gal, but this blush blew me away.

May 12, 2015

One of my favourite summer shades, this blush looks great when I have a nice tanned glow. Shade is a nice warm pink-coral colour

March 30, 2015

Love such a pretty colour that brings a glow to your face has a tinit of gold in it... you can pull the colour off with any look.

July 18, 2014

Love this shade! Gives you a beautiful glow and I use it all year round. Love the rosy smell as well. Long lasting power, colour, and sheen. The box is a little awkward though and it is pricey for a blush but will last you forever!

April 17, 2014

During one of my makeovers, I tried this coral pink blush. I never noticed that it had any scent to it. It gave my cheeks a light and natural warm glow during the summer months when I am tanned. I got it from Shoppers Drug Mart for around $36.00. It was well worth the price. I always use the blush brush that comes with the blush as I find it just the right width for coverage of my cheeks and it also allows more blush on the brush providing more pigment. I would definitely recommend this blush.

April 16, 2014

I love this blush. It is great for my skintone which gives me a little bit of colour without looking too fake. It has a nice peachy glow