Benefit Cosmetics Ooh La Lift Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 389 in Concealer

Why we love it: Legendary under-eye brightening boost. This delicate pink balm is like an instant eyelift! What else you need to know: Contains raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments to instantly perk up tired eyes.

Can be applied on bare skin or over makeup.

July 06, 2016

The cosmetic lady at the store recommended it so I bought it. I've used it diligently but never found it made any difference with under my eyes. It's not terrible, and I still use it until I finish it up, but I wouldn't purchase again.

June 06, 2016

I was recommended this product by a friend and I cant thank her enough. I like a very natural, light look with my makeup (no contouring for this girl) I found the Ooh La Lift Eye Cream brightened up the area under my eyes without being heavy or cakey and didn't settle in any of the creases. It was light and easy to apply with the wand. It gave me coverage, helped to even out the darker areas and brightened the area. I was thrilled with the results. I love that I can use this product with a full makeup (foundation, powder etc) or just with a bit of bb cream or bronzer and it gives me a bright eyed, " I had a full nights sleep" look . I would definitely recommend this product, although it seems a bit pricy for a small wand of eye cream, a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time.

August 28, 2015

Nice product to try but too pricey for me - I don't wear it a lot. Brightens under the eye and in corners but doesn't do anything for my dark circles. I have fair skin and very noticeable dark circles.

October 31, 2014

This works effectively and i like the awakeness it gives me. Although I feel as if i go through this tube really fast.. making it a costly beauty product to add to your regime. I use it for special occasions or when I am looking extra dull/sleepy.. i would purchase again but it isn't on my top list.

October 30, 2010

This stuff is legendary. It’s the first Benefit product I ever tried and I have not stopped since. It’s on the fence between an eye cream and a primer. One swipe and a few pats gives you an instant boost. The ‘science’ behind it has something to do with raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments.

I put mine in the fridge for added oomf.

Full review: http://gracefulglutton.blogspot.com/search/label/Co: Benefit

November 09, 2009

I received Benefit's Ooh La Lift to review (there. Disclosed.)

This is the best under-eye concealer I've tried so far! Just a few dabs of the pearly coloured cream and soft taps with the ring finger, and dark circles were gone. It sits lighter than Benefit's Erase Paste, which I will certainly use for those days when I need the extra help; for everyday I prefer Ooh La Lift. I did not find that the product settled into my faint lines and added just enough brightness to make me look a lot more awake than I actually felt.

And that is what sold it for me. Highly recommended!

September 02, 2009

My eyes get dark bags underneath them often, so I decided to check this out. When you put it on you might feel a slight coolness or tingling after a few seconds. It did seem to de-puff my eyes a little bit in the morning, but nothing extravagant. I found that it doesn't really conceal the darkness under my eyes that well, but when the light hits your skin there is a bit of a glow (like it deflects the light). Be careful not to put too much on though! But overall I do like this product. For people looking for a big change, you might not be satisfied with this, but if you're looking for a bit of a pick-me-up then you should check this out.

August 26, 2009

Ohh La Lift is the only product that I was disappointed with in the Realness of Concealness kit. It is supposed to provide an “instant eye lift” but I felt that it just settled into the bags under my eyes and didn’t really disguise anything. It is supposed to be used in conjunction with the concealer, but I was just not happy with the way it looked. Out of all of the products in the kit, this is the only one that I would not repurchase.

May 09, 2009

My constant studying for exams has messed up my sleeping routine and caused me to have awful bags under my eyes. When I entered the Benefit store, I was given a quick makeover and was surprised at what happened to those bags that were under my eyes. The Benefit lady told me that she had simply applied three dots of Ooh La Lift under each eye. I quickly bought the product and went home feeling happy.
It's not meant to take away wrinkles like some people think, it's just meant to de-puff the area under the eyes. I read somewhere that it contains extracts of raspberry and chamomile to firm and soothe the area while the light reflecting pigments cover up the dark circles.
It comes in a sweet tube and it presented beautifully. It has a wand applicator which is easy to use. You are supposed to make three dots under each eye with the wand and pat gently with a finger tip. It has no scent and once applied you will see instant results! It has a soothing sensation and can be applied below of above make up (meaning it is always in my handbag incase I need a touch up).
It actually works as well, the product gets rid of those dark circles and after a while, firms the skin.
The price isn't exactly wonderful, but if you have dark circles under your eyes, I'm sure you're willing to spend this much money on a product that actually works.
Plus it lasts for AGES, it's definitely a product that's worth it.

May 31, 2008

I bought this product last week because I read a lot of great reviews about it. I was very excited once I got it and I put it on right away. I love the cute packaging that BeneFit is known for and how it fits right into my make up bag so I can carry it anywhere.

Ohh La Lift claims that it can get brighten up your eyes and de-puff the under eye baggage. After almost two weeks of using it I haven't noticed any change in the how puffy my under eye area is but it does lighten up the eye area for a short term. I still use it, but I probably would not buy this again considering how pricey it is.

Overall I think it makes a good make up base for concealer.