Benefit Cosmetics Powder in Hervana

Benefit Cosmetics Powder in Hervana Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 501 in Blush

October 10, 2016

Love love love. The colours blend for a beautiful result and it gives the skin a shimmery glow. Along with dandelion this is my go-to day blush and would definitely recommend it.

April 19, 2015

I LOVE the colour of this, I use it as a blush and as an eyeshadow too. Really soft, great consistency and it stays on for a really long time without wearing off.

October 23, 2014

This is my go-to blush. I have a full-sized box of this stuff and it just looks amazing on my skin. It is fun to swirl around my brush in the peach, plum, pink shades and it stays really well with setting spray and primer.

August 06, 2012

I really, really love this blush. I'm not usually a huge fan of benefit products. I find their range of colours and products a little limiting, but a sales girl coerced me into trying this one in the store, and I instantly loved it. I find myself reaching for this blush more often than any of my other blushes because the colour instantly brightens up my skin, making my skin much less sallow and much warmer and prettier.

I occasionally do wedding makeup as well, and this is one of my go-to blushes for almost everyone because the blend of colours look fantastic on almost all skin tones and it's just lightly shimmery enough to give a bit of a glow, sans the disco ball effect.

March 12, 2012

I have seen so many reviews of this product, and it seems like a TON of beauty gurus are swearing by it now, so when I was in my local Ulta over the weekend, I decided to splurge a little and pick it up. Am I ever glad I did! If you use a Buki brush and swirl all the colors together, you get a nice even pinkish tinge to your cheeks. If you use the brush that comes with Hervana, and only sweep the pink and purple tones, you will have a vibrant pink on your cheeks that looks gorgeous!

I usually blend everything and put that on my cheeks as a base, then go back through with the brighter pink on the apples of my cheeks.