Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 114 in Highlighter

Champagne sheer soft focus highlighter. Luminous sheen and cream-to-powder finish. Glide on cheek and brow bones.
More information

March 05, 2017

I discovered this product a couple of years ago. Just before applying my foundation, I apply it in all of the "lines and creases" areas, as I call them, mostly the three areas around the eyes, nose and lips. As well as the lovely sheen it adds, I've definitely noticed a reduction in the lines in those areas. A bit of a high price point, but it lasts a long time.

January 25, 2017

I have fair skin with pink/red undertones and I sometimes have trouble finding a highlighter that won't look too golden, silvery or frosty for my skin tone. This is more of a champagne hue, which compliments my skin tone very well and gives a natural, luminous glow. I think it would also work well for those who have darker skin. You can definitely build upon the intensity but one swipe is enough for me. I like a subtle sheen, nothing too dramatic and this is quite a pigmented product. It's in a stick format which makes it easy to apply to cheekbones and browbones. Although it comes with a sponge-like applicator at the bottom, I find the best way to blend this in is with your fingers since it does have a creamy texture. It goes on very smoothly this way. The applicator didn't give me as much control as I needed. I do love the packaging and find it to be very sturdy and durable. Definitely one of my favourite highlighters!

January 24, 2017

This is the first highlighter i ever tried and i feel in love with it instantly. It blends very well, is very shimmery and last all day. A little goes a long way for this product and I always highlight everything i can.

January 15, 2017

This is the first highlighter that I tried and I love it! It lasts all day, is easy to use and is totally transportable! It was easy to apply and stayed put. A little goes a long way too!

November 30, 2016

This is actually a pretty good stick highlighter. Simply swipe over area and then blend with the little buffer that comes on the other side of the product. Honestly not a fan of stick highlighters but this one is actually worth the money and won't ruin the powdered make-up that you have already applied.

September 29, 2016

Great highlighter that can be easily controlled. Benefit Watt's Up is a soft and very blendable stick highlighter. I prefer to use my fingers to lightly blend the highlighter on the top cheekbones and at the temples. Powder highlighters create fallout, with this there is no mess. It's a lovely champagne colour that will look gorgeous on every skintone. It's a bit pricey but that's most cosmetics these days. I haven't experienced any breakouts from this product so that's a huge plus for me and there is zero fragrance. Definitely worth the purchase for beginner highlighting use and for those with dry skin.

September 22, 2016

This product is okay, it does get the job done however, there are better products out there. It is soft but found that I had a bit of difficulty blending it out.

September 17, 2016

Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up Highlighter surely does what it's suppose to it works great highlight the areas luke under the eyes and chin and forhead it works great .

September 08, 2016

I got a sample size of this in a Sephora birthday gift a couple of years ago.

I'm not really into the whole contouring/highlighting thing when it comes to my makeup routine, but this is still a really pretty product. I have very fair skin, but this shade still works well for me. I can use it under my brow bone, in the inner corner, or even on the eyelid. If I do decide I want to add some highlight to my cheekbones, I can dab a bit of this to where the light hits and blend it out for a very natural look, and it doesn't appear too dark on me.

I can't believe the tiny little stick I got is still with me a few summers later, but I've literally barely made a dent in it! And it hasn't dried out in the slightest. It's still really creamy and smooth. If I ever run out, I'd get a full size.

August 24, 2016

I originally received this product as a sample freebie and it took a few tries to figure out if I liked it. Because it is a stick product you have to be careful that when you apply it, you dont wipe off your existing makeup. It offers buildable highlight (from subtle to dramatic) and is a pearly colour. I personally only use it occasionally and if I want a more polished look. It is a bit pricey so be sure you're dedicated to the highlighter look.