Beyonce Heat Perfume Reviews

Ranked #726 out of 1215 in Perfume

Beyonce Heat Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz / 100 Ml For Women By Beyonce.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

September 07, 2016

Love the perfume scent but i noticed that the scent does not stay on long enough. The bottle is simple looking but feminine. Cannot beat the price :)

April 27, 2016

I bought these perfumes as a gift set from Walmart for 29$, it included three small bottles of perfume; Heat, Heat Rush, and Midnight Heat. They all smells really nice. I gave it to someone as a gift, and she loved it.

February 08, 2016

This is my new favorite, I always get compliments on how great I smell when I wear this.

January 15, 2016

This is my favorite line of perfume. Beyonce heat perfume combination with Halle Berry Purple Orchid

October 25, 2014

This perfume is great. I love the sweet smell to it. I find it lasts all day long, and it changes to a nice sweet smell as the day goes on, a little different from when you first put it on. One of my favourites.

February 19, 2014

I LOVE this perfume ! it's one of my favourite ! the shape of the bottle is nice and i love the scent ! it lasts all day and i wear it almost every day ! i highly recommend it ! (:

January 23, 2013

This smells so good. It has like a sweet scent,i cant describe. At walmart they have the body mist for so cheap, if you think this is too pricey, you should check your local walmart for the body mist. I love this

June 24, 2012

Bought this perfume with high expectations and they met all of them. I bought a 50ml bottle jewel shaped bottle for 45.99 at a designer trade show in Toronto last year and now I wish I had bought more. The scent last for about 6 hours on me and I have had many compliments on it.

May 21, 2012

I bought a 30ml bottle of this at Walmart for $8.00 and it was worth every penny! The scent is perfect for day or night, and two sprays last me all day! I would definitely pay full price for this product.

October 12, 2011

This is my all-time FAVORITE perfume.I have pretty much forgotten about all my other perfumes and find myself reaching for this everyday. It is great to wear as an everyday perfume and it also transitions nicely to something you can wear out. It is the first perfume where I used the whole bottle and had to go back to buy more. I definitely recommend this, it smells great and works for any occasion.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk