Bioderma Crealine H2O Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 390 in Makeup

Make-up remover and cleansing solution without perfume. Solution of fatty acid esters, both emulgatory and filmogenous, enables dirt to be emulsified and surface hydrolipidic film to be reconstituted. Soothing and emolliant, thanks to cucumber extract. Non detergent, non foaming, neutral pH. Soap free.

November 20, 2016

I got it when they have promotion get 2 for 1. I decide to give it a try and it turned out great. I got a sensitive version. It is very gentle and effective, it doesn't irritate my acne prone, sensitive skin

October 16, 2016

Great product overall. It's very useful for removing makeup, however, it is not that effective for waterproof eye makeup. I know some people who use it as their cleanser too, but I still suggest washing your face afterwards as it leaves a slight residue.

August 11, 2016

before i found the garnier make up removing micelle water, i found this one was the perfect make up solution for me. the only drawback is the bioderma products are a bit pricey.

August 04, 2016

J'avais gagnée un concour sur facebook et j'ai reçue cette bouteille de Bioderma. Au début je n'étais pas certaine, j'avais l'impression que c'était rien d'autre que de l'eau et que ça ne fonctionnait pas très bien. Après plusieurs essaies, j'ai remarquée que ce produit est vraiment magique. Il enlève la saleté qui s'est placé sur le visage, le restant de maquillage et rafraîchit le matin. Le seul point négatif, c'est que la bouteille est assez dispendieux.

August 04, 2016

I received as a gift the Bioderma H2o makeup removing solution, at first I was skeptical....it didn't look like it would work, looked like a lot more words on the bottle to market the solution as high end. There are pros and cons to this solution.

Pros:
It did remove stuborrn makeup, especially stubborn mascaras (clumpy thick especially after party events)
I noticed that the mascara managed to remove the mascara quite well!!

It was light, only a little could be used for the solution to work.

Cons:
I checked price after finishing bottle....more expensive than other comparable makeup removers.
The spout wasted a lot of solution once being poured out.

July 02, 2016

I have purchased this item multiple times and currently have many back stocked as i LOVE it so much. It takes off all my makeup minus the waterproof mascara. Doesnt sting my eyes either which is great

July 02, 2016

This is the only product who work for my need!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I never bought something else since one of my colleague told me that this product change her life!! You should (you need) to try it!

June 29, 2016

This cleanser is one of the best in my opinion. It is very gentle, does not irritate my eyes and removes all of my makeup even waterproof mascara. However it is pricey and I can't afford buying it all the time.

June 27, 2016

C'est la meilleure solution micellaire sur le marché selon moi. Elle enlève très bien le maquillage du visage et des yeux. Elle ne brûle pas les yeux. Elle déloge même le mascara hydrofuge sans efforts

May 09, 2016

This make up remover has been my go-to for years! It takes off my makeup with only a few cotton pads and leave my skin feeling so fresh! Yes, this product is meant for makeup removal, but I also use it if my skin feels dry or dirty and a couple of swipes with a cotton bad my skin feels revived and I'm good to go! I have used this product both with and without the pump, I recommend trying to purchase with the pump. The pump is SO easy to use and gets the product evenly on the cotton pad.