Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, with skin purifying technology, gives you an even, all-over clean by targeting and removing problem-causing impurities without disturbing skin's natural moisture. With continued use, you'll bring balance to your skin.

September 21, 2016

I've tried this products multiple times. It tends to make me break out more than I already was. This product hasn't worked with me but could work for you! It's decently priced and available at quite a few places.

June 13, 2016

I love this cleanser! Balances out skin nicely while preventing breakouts and keeping oil in check. Leaves skin soft and not overly dry. Will purchase again

June 10, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce nettoyant. Je l'utilise à chaque jour. Ça nettoie bien c'est doux pour la peau et ça prend une petite quantité pour couvrir le visage. L'odeur est douce et la peau aussi.
Je le recommande à tout le monde!

0.5/5

January 24, 2016

I had a bad experience with this .It dried out my skin and left it red and patchy, I didn't Care for this product because of that experience

January 09, 2016

The consistency is a bit thick but it leaves your face feeling and smelling great! I would recommend using a scrub along with it as it does not exfoliate your skin.

December 19, 2014

it doesn't leave my skin feeling fake like others do

September 24, 2013

Skin felt clean after using, but not stripped of natural oils, which is good. I have sensitive skin and it did not cause any issues

September 24, 2013

Great product, really helps freshen up!

August 27, 2013

You dont need to use to much so it does last. You get a clean and clear feeling.

August 27, 2013

I received a full size bottle in a promotion. I tried it and have given away my other cleansers! It leaves your face feeling so clean and smooth, and moisturized! I love the smell of it(unscented but smells nice). The price it great to!