Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Biore makeup removing towelettes for easy removal of makeup. Made from 100% renewable resources.

September 08, 2015

These wipes do not take off makeup well at all, and by the time you do get the makeup off your skin is rubbed raw . I do have somewhat sensitive skin but other makeup wipes have never irritated my skin this much, it stings a lot

April 24, 2015

Good for a quick pick me up after the gym, but my face still didn't feel totally clean until I used my regular face cleaner.

July 16, 2014

Terrible product. Burned my skin and caused a lot of irritation as well as dry scabs underneath my eyes after using! Would not recommend to anyone.

June 22, 2014

After trying these wipes for the first time, I broke out so badly!! The only pros to this product are that it removes eye makeup effectively and that it is affordable. I find I can only use these wipes to take off my eye makeup because my skin is too sensitive to the chemicals submerged in the wipe!

February 17, 2014

Worked well with removing my makeup and oil on my skin, although afterwards it left my skin a little dry, but nothing a little moisturizer couldn't fix.

December 19, 2012

I found these to be just average in terms of quality compared to others. I found them leaving my skin really oily feeling and my skin is already oily these didn't work for me. They didn't sting my eyes like others have reported but a gressy feeling. I will not buy these and thankful mine was a free sample to try.

September 27, 2012

The scent is very nice, and it does the job great, a little rough on the eyes, but other than that wonderful!

September 14, 2012

I also found these towelettes way to rough for such a delicate area as the eyes.It also left my eyes irritated and red for a few hours and really made them sting.I have been trying lots of eye makeup removers lately and I will stick with my Yves Rocher chamomile water eye makeup remover it is so much more soothing on the eyes.With these Biore ones they are also terrible at removing mascara not worth the bother to have stinging eyes afterwards.

September 14, 2012

I found these towelettes to be just average in terms of quality compared to others that I've tried. I generally am not too sensitive around my eyes but with these I found they burned a bit when removing my eye makeup. They are readily available, so they are convenient to pick up, and decently priced...but if you are at all sensitive they may not be for you.

1.5/5

September 14, 2012

I received my Biore Makeup removing Towelettes in my last months GlossyBox. They’re sold pretty much any where these types of products are sold, such as walmart for $7.97 for 30 towelettes. They are Dematologist tested; hypo-allergenic, OphthalmoIogist tested, aren’t supposed to clog your pores, are alcohol free and are made from 100% renewable resources. I found the Biore makeup removing towelettes to be way to ruff for me. Their not made very well at all, as each towel has a crisscross weave to them that is very visible, witch I feel is why they feel so ruff to the skin. Especially to your eyes where they say they can be used. They say these towelettes can remove even water proof mascara. Witch they do, but I found that I had to use such great effort to remove all of it that it wasn’t worth it. I don’t care to be that ruff around the delicate areas of my eyes especially now that I’m older. I want a towelette to be soft and gentle around my eye’s, but also be effective. Another thing I didn’t care for about these Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes is how strong the stuff is that is on them. They made my eye red and gave them a burning sensation that lasted for a few hours after I had used them. For these reasons I have to give the Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes a big thumbs down. I won’t be buying them on my own; there are to many other good products on the market that are gentler to the eyes and more effective at removing makeup.