Biore REVITALIZE 4-in-1 Self-Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #793 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Bioré® REVITALIZE 4-in-1 Self-Foaming Cleanser cleans away surface toxins and everyday dirt and makeup.  Natural ingredients including sugar beets extract, a known skin-conditioner, works with green tea leaf and eucalyptus, powerful antioxidants, to maitain a healthy moisture balance and leave skin feeling fresh and glowing.

June 03, 2011

hmmm...i bought it from rexal pharma when it was on sale...actually as a gift to my sister...back in Pakistan...where the weather is very very humid
but i end up using it my self
cuz there (in the very humid environment) my skin was all oily and full of acne
so i used it and it was a miracle cuz during my stay i didnt encounter any acne....i give all the credit to this product
because my routine was not very healthy in those vacations neither my sleep was...so hats off to biore
for making my trip an acne free, oil free and beautiful
yes one more thing...i might not use it here because here it'll leave my skin very dry and tight
but for humid areas ....it rocks...superb

January 09, 2011

Biore products are now a huge NO-NO for me. I have tried 3 different face washes and all parch my skin and leave it red and dry. Way too harsh. I hate how so many companies aim to make people think they need to scrub their face to death and use products filled with chemicals and scents so that they are "clean and fresh". My skin is amazing when I wash with Ivory liquid hand soap in the shower, and apply Olay lotion afterwards.

June 30, 2010

I love this cleanser!! This whole "Daily Rejuvenation" collection is amazing. It has a touch of mint in it for a nice tingle and cool fresh feeling. I have very oily skin and this product works great with out drying me out. The pice is alright (about $12.00). All in all a nice light fresh cleanser!

January 29, 2010

- It feels soft and has light scent.
- After using it, my face is really dried.

May 25, 2009

If you enjoy using hand soap that dispenses foam, then your face will love this product.

As its name implies it "cleanses, tones, stimulates and detoxifies" all in one. It smells fresh, and doesn't dry out my face. It provides a rich lather even with a tiny squirt. The pump is quick and easy to use, however it isn't lockable for travel purposes.

Overall I'd recommend this product.