• Biotherm Biosource Total and Instant Cleansing Micellar Water
  • Biotherm Biosource Total and Instant Cleansing Micellar Water

Biotherm Biosource Total and Instant Cleansing Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #686 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Paraben-free. Enriched with Thermal Plankton Cellular Water. Exceptionally rich in nutrients, minerals and vitamins. In a single gesture, this solution fully cleanses the skin, even sensitive ones. Skin is purified, radiant and revitalised. More at Biotherm.ca

November 10, 2016

Biotherm's Biosource Cleansing Micellar Water is fabulous! I highly recommend this product! It removed the toughest of eye & face makeup and does not need to be rinsed off! It doesn't dry out your skin like most makeup removers and is a must-have product for my skin care! I have combination/sensitive skin and have not had any issues with this product. I am a long-time user/fan. It works well!

March 03, 2016

I really enjoy this product I have a thing for biotherm that I don't know what it is but I have to try all of their products! I fell really refresh after using this.

October 22, 2014

This is a really nice high-end makeup remover. It won't work well on waterproof makeup, but is a very nice alternative to products like Bioderma.

May 11, 2014

Great product! Love having this on my bathroom counter for when I am too lazy to wash my face! It works great and I have sensitive skin! Just put on a cotton pad a wipe...no rinsing needed! Will purchase again and it is only $20 on biotherm.ca!

February 08, 2012

I was lucky enough to win this from Chickadvisor's weekly contests! It was nice to win especially since it's worth 26$, and I am much to cheap for such a luxury.

The scent was pleasant and subtle, which is always nice. No one wants stinky things near or on there face. I wear a lot of dark eye makeup ( 2 black eye shadows, a lot of black eyeliner and black mascara) pretty much on a daily basis
. It's a pain to get it off at night, I don't use eye makeup remover because the ones I've tried were greasy and felt gross and oily. I tend to use baby wipes, which are a bit better than a face cloth but it can still take time and a lot of rubbing my eyes to get it off. This took it off so easily. I only had to use a bit to take off my eye makeup. It wasn't oily and didn't sting. It felt nice on my skin and didn't irritate my eyes.

I really have nothing bad to say about it, it was very effective and would definitely recommend it, especially if you wear a lot on your eyes.