Black Diamond Cheestrings Ficello Marbelicious

Black Diamond Cheestrings Ficello Marbelicious Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 69 in Cheese

November 15, 2016

As this is a Black Diamond product (which is a product I really like) I did give it 4 stars for quality, but other than that, I dont' like these cheese strings. I am not sure how it is processed, but it tastes like, and reminds me of eating bars of rubber flavored cheese. And honestly, there is NO flavor really. I think they are more marketed for the kids so they eat calcium products, and they look cool, and they are what so many parents like, convenience when it comes to kids, which I agree with. They are good for the cooler for the lake, picnic, backpack for the park, school lunches etc, or for when other kids come over to play to give them all a snack.

But for me as an adult, I can do without all the fanciness and packaging..lol..I just really find these cheese strings have zero taste and remind me of rubber.

Thanks

November 08, 2016

Les ficellos reflètent mon enfance et encore moi aujourd'hui.Je trouve que c'est une très bonne collation ,que ce soit pour les enfants ou les adultes,le fromage goûte super bon ,je recommande!

November 08, 2016

I love these cheesestrings!!! so does my entire family. The best price to get them is at Costco-- that is when it is worth the money! This is a staple in our home

October 31, 2016

These are terrific for snacks. They are portioned perfectly for lunch. They are very tasty and I could eat the whole bag. I would like more flavours like smoked Gouda and pepper jack.

October 24, 2016

Black Diamond Cheestrings are so amazing that I wouldn't believe there is any other type of cheestrings, I grew up eating these in my lunches and even now every trip I make to the grocery store I make sure I put at least one pack of these in my cart.

October 24, 2016

Toujours pratique à avoir dans le frigo. Utile et bon dans les lunchs et pour les collations. Bon goût du fromage et facile à effilocher . J'aime beaucoup les fromages.

October 03, 2016

I love these cheesestrings and so does my 2 years old daughter. Great packaging for cheese, doesn't go bad for weeks. It's perfect snack for kids to take to school or to have it in your diapers bag on trips. Fun way to eat is to make strings!

October 03, 2016

This is a great snack for lunches, after school and between meals. The kids love them. They can be costly so I always look for. Coupons or sales but it seems we always have them in the fridge, it's a staple at our place

August 21, 2016

Black Diamond Cheestrings are my favorite brand of string cheese. Great flavor, tastes perfect. They are great for snacks and lunches, for any age. Peel apart nicely.

April 07, 2016

I love these for my kids a quick and easy snack, they are costly, but with the help of price matching I can generally get the 16 pack for under 5$. I never buy them at full price.