Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt Gel-to-Oil Cleanser
Amazing

Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt Gel-to-Oil Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #552 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 28, 2016

I received a sample of this in my June Topbox and overall I wasn't very impressed. I haven't used many gel to oil cleansers before but I was disappointed in the effectiveness of this. It didn't lather at all in my hands or on my face nor did it leave my skin feeling very clean at all. Probably the worst part was how much this burned my eyes. If I want a makeup removing cleanser, I want to be able to use this all over my face to remove eye makeup as well. Will not purchase.

1.5/5

October 03, 2015

I received a sample of this, and really can't get into it. My face does not feel clean afterwards, and I really am not too keen on the oily feel.

I haven't broken out while using it, but I'm so paranoid I will.

Oily cleansers are not for me.

April 07, 2015

WHY WE LIKE IT:
The instructions read, "Massage until gel transforms into lightweight oil." When does a gel become an oil? we philosophized as we rubbed, rubbed, rubbed—until we felt silky slipperiness. (The tipping point happens faster in a hot shower in the morning than over the sink at night.) It turns out that all that rubbing plus mega oils is freaking amazing for your skin. If you haven't tried oil cleansers before, the logic is that the oils in the formula attract and dissolve the oils in your makeup. And this product gets your face clean and sweeps away makeup (not eye makeup; you'll need a separate step for mascara). But we were expecting that. What we weren't expecting was such plumped-up, baby-soft, glowing skin that lasted until the next night when we washed our face again.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge