Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

December 04, 2016

An absolute staple for lipstick lovers, the perfect follow to exfoliating/primer before stain or stick application. Haven't stopped using this product since starting nearly 6 years ago.

November 17, 2016

A great medicated lip balm for the colder months! This works better than any other medicated lip balm out there - within hours of use your lips are back to it's normal state!

November 17, 2016

Every year my little one gets chapped lips so badly that they bleed and are so red. I have tried a lot of products to help her prevent this but I find most relief lasts for about 1-2 hours and they flare back up again. I came across this product the other day and needed to get her something she would have some relief with - of course I tried it out first, the taste was actually not too bad, the price was impeccable and the container size was large enough to last. I found her lips healed very quickly and she can apply it to help prevent it from getting to the point it gets at. I highly recommend this product it really works the best!

November 10, 2016

This stuff is great on sore chapped lips, it has a nice scent and flavour and is so soothing. It is great in the winter as a preventative as well and is even soothing on cold sores.

November 09, 2016

Every winter, my lips reach an all-time high of dryness and become chapped. This is the only product that heals and protects my lips against the harsh cold-- definitely a must have!

November 09, 2016

Love everything about this,
The taste, the smell, how it actually works and makes your lips feel better.
I always buy it over any other lip balm.
Good in both summer and winter!

November 07, 2016

I have been using Blistex for many years now and completely love it. It size makes it easy to carry around, i simply love the smell of it and really soothes dry lips.

October 16, 2016

EXCELLENT, ce baume lèvres réparateur est hautement efficase. Il pique un peu lorsque les lèvres sont vraiment sèches et blessé. Mais , il les guérrit et les hydrates super bien. Moi je rachètte à chaque automne pour en avoir pendant l`hiver .

October 10, 2016

For me this is the only lip balm that does the job. I have a bad habit of biting off my lips and picking on my dead skin on this area and one application of this product is very effective. The cold sensation may be a turn off for some people but once it goes away it leaves your lips softer and plumper. It really does treat chapped lips.

Highly highly highly recommend!!

September 28, 2016

I swear by this stuff. I get terrible chapped lips that crack and bleed and after 24 hours of applying this, voilà! perfect smooth pink lips.

Pro's
- Very effective
- Clear/ opaque (No yellow tint like the tube, so your lips have shine not jaundice).
- A WAY better texture than chapsticks

Con's
- Pricey for chapstick
- For best results apply often (Meaning you can use a lot in a short time frame)
- Unhygenic. The cost of the MUCH better texture (and i do think its worth the trade), is that you have to dip your finger in the tub...bacteria heaven *shudder* make sure you use hand sanitizer (or a cotton swab) before applying!