Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 819 in Lip Balm

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

January 20, 2017

Love this lip balm. It is very effective and the little tub lasts a very long time. Great value and great product! This has to be my favorite lip balm especially when my lips are super chapped and dry. This definitely cures them. I also like to use this on my cuticles and when I don't have my brow gel with me, I run this through my eyebrows as well to tame them and keep them in place.

January 14, 2017

Blistex Lip Medex can be used for cold sore, cracked lips and also dry lips i use this often everyday and highly recommend it. I carry one in my purse all the time when going out so it is always handy to use to keep my lips from getting dry in the cold weather

January 12, 2017

i love this little tub of moisture and blistex is my favourite brand of lip balm! only small problem I have with long nails is getting all the lip balm out when I hit the bottom :) other than that, its super moisturizing without being oily or heavy. I feel like my lips also really absorb all the moisture and makes lipsticks go on way smoother!

January 12, 2017

My lips were terribly cracked and dry from the dry winter weather and this product was a huge relief. My lips were completely healed in a couple days. It feels really soothing on your lips and lasts through the day/night. You don't need to apply it over and over. The smell isn't terrible, but it does have a pretty strong "medicated" smell. If you aren't a fan of scent, then I'd say this probably isn't for you, but I didn't mind it...especially since it worked so well for me.

January 10, 2017

This is my go to lip chap, especially for the winter. I love lipstick, I wear it everyday but most lipsticks are very drying. What I like to do is put Blister lip medex on first then put lipstick on top. This allows it to last all day without drying out my lips. I highly recommend this product for everyday use!

January 10, 2017

I love this product. It clears my dry lips up almost overnight, leaves them silky smooth, and believe it or not it tastes and smells good as well. The packaging is a bit bulky, it is not so easy to lose out of your pocket. I would definitely recommend this product to any of my friends

January 10, 2017

I would not be able to survive winter without this. I do not leave the house in winter without this. It keeps my lips for chapping and helps to heal the chapping that I inevitably get. I like to apply this just as I am leaving the house as it provides a bit of protection from the wind when I walk to work.

January 09, 2017

This product is a ride or die product and let me tell you it's the best product on the planet, and I could never live without. I use to always get cold sores and once I started using this at night definitely prevented.

January 09, 2017

Super intense healing abilities, love using this in the middle of winter when my lips are dry and needing a remedy! The only thing is it doesn't taste great if you get some inside your mouth. Otherwise, amazing product!

January 07, 2017

Absolutely LOVE how you can find this Medex just about anywhere even corner stores.
    This stuff doesn't smell (or taste) the best but it works, and it works well.
    This makes your lip soft in a matter of hours, just leave it on over night and in the winter keep it in your pocket!