Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 830 in Lip Balm

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

February 17, 2017

Blister lip medex is the best lip product I've ever used. Every night before bed i apply blister to my lips and never have dry chapped lips . Blister keeps my lips moisturized and never site or cracked.

February 15, 2017

This is by far the best medicated lip balm out thete. My lips get extremely chapped sty and twndbto crack amd bleed in the cold dry winters and this always prevents it

February 14, 2017

I've been using this since high school and love it! It always keeps my lips soft and smooth. Even in the dry cold candian winters it helps prevent them from becoming chapped. Very affordable and highly recommend this product

February 14, 2017

My 9 yo daughter had severely chapped lips that she would cry and didn't want to eat. I bought Blistex Lip Medex and they were so much better 24 hours later and almost completely healed after 2 days. I couldn't believe it worked so fast and so well. Next time I won't wait as long as I did to purchase it, it was such a relief for me and for her.

February 09, 2017

Lip Medex's cooling sensation is my favourite thing about this lip balm. I have very dry lips and it provides me with real relief. I keep them everywhere and they're well worth the investment.

February 09, 2017

Blistex Lip Medex is a great product for dry, chapped lips. I usually buy this at the drug store.

I use this year round at night and several times a day during the dry winter months to keep my lips from drying out and peeling. My son recently had this issue and we used it on him and within a day his lips had cleared up and are no longer dry.

If you lips are really dry it will sting a little bit upon first application but it will be so worth it!.

The cost of the Lip Medex is a good value I believe it comes in around $4.00 here in Ontario plus tax.

I recommend this product to anyone who had dry, chapped lips!

February 02, 2017

I have tried this product Blistex Lip Medex,one of the best products on the market for dry and chapped lips.I have actually used this product over my Lipstick for a gloss.A very small and neat container that fits right in your pocket.Works great to keep your Lips moist from dry and cold harsh weather.It is also medicated so that is a plus for healing.I recommend this product for anyone to try.I would purchase this product again and the price is only a few dollars,definitely worth having.

February 02, 2017

Blistex is my go to lip balm. It's so effective in winter months when the climate dries out your lips. Highly recommended and it leaves a cool refreshing feeling on your lips.

January 29, 2017

I'm a dermatology resident and I use this lip balm when my lips are very flaky. It almost has an exfoliating effect, meaning that not only is it very hydrating, the flakes tend to detach from the lips much easier. If you have sensitive skin however, I may be reluctant to recommend this as it contains camphor which may be irritating. For daily hydration.

January 25, 2017

This stuff really works miracles even for the dryest, most chapped lips! It's medicated so it doesn't smell the best haha it smells like medicine. I think this is always good to have on hand, and even though you can use it everyday I like to use this at night or when it's super cold outside, but on a regular basis I like to use my nicer smelling lip products!