Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 389 in Concealer

This kit includes creamy concealer on top and loose powder on bottom Made of unique formula Helps cover up dark circles under eyes Minimizes imperfection on face Promotes a perfectly natural looking finish

October 17, 2016

The best concealer in terms of coverage. I have this in Cool Sand concealer and Pale yellow powder. It comes in a small package with a mirror. I love taking this to soirées (along with a lipstick); it is super compact and all that you need for touch-ups!

February 14, 2016

Absolutely love this concealer! It's very thick and provides great coverage. Also has good colour options and doesn't oxidize too much on the face. Seems to last fairly long as well, and I would repurchase despite its price. It doesn't irritate my under-eye area at all, and while it does crease slightly, it's not too noticeable and easy to control.

April 23, 2015

Bobbi Brown concealer did a great job of concealing as intended. Price was average. Only need minimal amount to use and can last for at least a year.

March 24, 2015

This **** is the bomb.com.

I originally purchased it in 2012 and have only recently had to repurchase it.

Yes... I know, I know.. you shouldn't keep make up for that long but screw it! It never lost it's perfect consistency and I used it almost every single day.

Holy Grail Product.

April 15, 2014

Great product! I have pigmentation on my nose and cheeks and no concealer has worked like this does! It blends perfectly with my warm natural skin tone - unlike other brands that tend to highlight the pigmentation and does look or feel caked on!

April 27, 2011

love the cover

September 24, 2010

I am a huge fan of bobbi brown. If I could afford a makeup case full of bobbi brown products I would... since I can't I have a choose a few must haves and the corrector/creamy concealer is a definitely must! I have very dark circles and I have tried everything. The combination of corrector and concealer makes my eyes look bright and fresh and doesnt look cakey or dry. The powder it comes with is also key to ensure the concealer stays put and I love that there is an option to come without the powder since I tend not to go through it as fast... and I substitute with a less expensive powder to save a few dollars. Amazing product! I would recommend to anyone...and almost a guarantee that you'll be going back for more.

June 19, 2010

I have bad dark circles under my eyes. I have realized that it's hereditary so I've tried many types of concealers to reduce the appearance of dark circles. I heard some good things about the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer so I decided to try it. I went to Holt Renfrew at Yorkdale and have the lady there try different shades on me. She found the perfect match for me and I love it!!!! The coverage is awesome, the creamy consistency makes the coverage look more natural. I look so much better, it is definitely my favourite concealer and I will only buy this product from now on!!! It costs about $50 but I think it's worth it!!!

September 29, 2009

This is an amazing product! I tend to get dark circles and whenever I would dab just a small amount of this product with my finger, the darkness just disappears!

It is super creamy, light and comes with powder to let the product set, so the finishing result is very natural. Just be careful not to use too much of the powder or else it'll settle into the fine lines--if you have any.

It comes in 14 different shades, so there should be an exact shade for everyone's complexion.

This concealer is a definite must-have!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?